Chapter THIRTY-TWO.:

"No Y/N! For the hundredth time, you cannot alter your uniform?"

"Why not?! Be happy I'm even attending!"

"Going to UA is a privilege-"

"One I never asked to have."

"Look Y/N, please. For the love of god-"

"I don't care about your god."

"For the love of me then. Please don't get in trouble at UA. Please Y/N."

The older boy stood in front of the girl as she looked up at him with indifference.

"I ... I don't even care at this point anymore. So fine...", Y/N huffed, throwing her hands slightly up in the air as she turned around and dropped the uniform onto her chair before plopping down onto her bed, rolling over to her side and drowning herself under her blankets.

"You're acting like a child-"

"I am a child."

"Don't say that."

"Why?"

"It makes me look bad."

"It makes you look bad? Why? Scared it'll come out? The fact that you're fucking a child?"

"You never complain-"

"You never hear me."

"Y/N please. I don't have the energy for this right now", Hawks said as he helped himself to a beer that was stored in the girl's fridge.

As the girl stayed silent the hero pulled out his phone and busied himself with social media and replying to fans.

"Do you love me Keigo?", Y/N asked after a long silent pause. A question that caught the hero off guard as he put his phone down and got up, walking towards the girl who laid on her bed.

"Don't be so ridiculous Y/N. Of course I love you."

"Then you'll die soon. It's best not to love me."

"Your tactics of trying to push me away won't work and you know that."

"What if I do something that'll hurt you?"

"What grave thing can you do to hurt me?"

"I could break your heart."

=

"What is this?", Izana asked as he glanced down at the papers Kisaki had thrown onto the table in-front of him.

Being a leader of the new Kanto Manji sure had it's perks, but the workload? Yeah Izana Kurokawa wasn't a fan of that.

"Look inside", Kisaki grinned, "I'm sure Mikey will be all too happy once he sees this."

"Out now glasses", Izana ordered as he had looked over the papers. His eyes having turned dark at the content.

"You won't be able to hide her from Mikey. I already dropped a copy off by his desk as well. Just thought I'd be so kind and inform you as well."

"Fuck you Kisaki."

With that the younger boy walked out of the office grinning from ear to ear.

=

https://www

https://www.pinterest.at/pin/458522805831293327/

name: Y/N Aizawa

alias:
N/N
Chucky
Goddess of Death
Control-Devil
She-Devil

species: devil

gender: female

status: alive

occupation: student

affiliation: UA-high

past-affiliation:
Tokyo-Manji Gang
Tenjiku

relatives:
deceased parents

Shota Aizawa (maternal-uncle)

legal guardian:
Shota Aizawa (presumed)

Keigo Takami
Enji Todoroki

hair-color: red

eye-color: yellow-orange

physical description:
She has light red hair with bangs above her eyes covering her eyebrows. Considerably pale-skin, and sharp features. Curves, and bright yellow eyes with orange-red circles around her iris. She has tattoos, a medusa-tattoo on her thigh and some unknown tattoos.

quirk: /

quirk-explanation: /

abilities:

physical abilities:
Immense Strength
Enhanced Smell

supernatural abilities:
Full extend unknown

Control any being who she believes is inferior to her, even being able to force them into making contract with her or another devil. Once placed under her control the victim subsequently loses their memory, this works on humans, animals, devils, fiends, and hybrids. She can channel the power of her victim by summoning them through a chain connected to her body. Some known abilities she can use are following: Angel Devil, Future Devil, Snake Devil, Punishment Devil and Zombie Devil. Even deceased individuals can be controlled by this manner.

Crushing by invisible force. In order to use this technique, she appears to require a higher place the name of her target and a human sacrifice. She forms a symbol with her hands and instructs the sacrifices to utter the name of the target. The sacrifice then dies, and the target subsequently is crushed, leaving only splatters of blood behind and their clothes. While she is using this ability the people around her cover their eyes/ close their eyes with a black cloth.

...

background:
Y/N's parents died when she was just nine. Ever since then Aizawa Shota has been spotted taking care of her. Her parents were murdered by a robbery gone wrong.

emergency-contacts:
Aizawa Shota

Keigo Takami
Enji Todoroki

health-history:
history of passing-out
endometriosis

===

A/N:

Author here!

Hello and welcome back to another chapter! I hope to make the next chapter much longer so it may take some more time!

As always please leave a vote and comment your thoughts, feedback, ideas and question here I'm glad to answer any!

Have a lovely day / night, your author <33