CHAPTER FOUR, TW

TW, Rape, Sexual Harassment / Assault

"Well, I'm gonna have to say goodbye to ya'", Y/N muttered as she took the black box-dye, looking at her mixed hair.

She would have left it how it was but it didn't look pretty at all!

So black box-dye had to help out now, so the girl changed her clothes into something that could be dyed.

Well, now we're here.

Y/N rethinking all of her life choices as she stared at her reflection, hands folded in front of her face in a mourning position, a dark orange shirt that already had several paint-spots on it, a short pair of volleyball-shorts and fuzzy socks, her hair pinned up with a hair-claw, completely black, color still drying, the gloves discharged on the floor as Y/N's hands were covered in black spots and splashes.

But at least the red was gone and she had hair in one color now.

"Okay, now to my eyes", Y/N muttered as she looked at her orange eyes, that was not how she imagined it.

"Contacts is the only way", she muttered through gritted teeth, wearing contacts would be a pain in her butt for sure.

So she put them on and within seconds was back to her original eye-color.

"Okay, okay. I look presentable", she muttered to herself, wiping her hands with the fabric of her white bathrobe.

With a last look into the mirror she left the bathroom to finish getting ready in her bedroom.

"Now, what should I wear?"

She then went through her walk in closet, deciding what would be the most appropriate.

But as always, she had way to many options and none of them fit what she was going for.

"I have nothing to wear! This is a crisis!", she cried out as she threw somethings onto the ground before continuing to try and find something she liked.

"Come on! Why is there nothing wearable in here?!"

As she moved from row to row she finally stopped at something that would look good.

"Finally!"

With that the girl got dressed.

A pair of black cargo-pants with a 'seatbelt' like belt around her waist, a matching black sleeveless turtle-neck compression shirt that had a golden pattern dyed into it, that was mimicking the design of the pro-hero hawks' shirt. (She truly was a big hero-fan.) And over it her signature blood red leather-jacket.

A pair of black doc. Martens finished her look as she finally walked out of her bedroom, sitting down at her dressing-table as she started brushing her hair, regretting not having brushed it before dying it.

Once she was done with brushing her now coal-black hair she put it into two low pony-tails, letting them fall over her shoulders and chest as she started applying make-up.

A bit concealer for her eyebags. A nude eyeshadow and a kayal-eyeliner applied in a little siren-wing style, drawing it afterwards with eyeliner in.

It was almost unnoticeable, decent, just how she liked it.

Then she put on a rosy lip balm before putting lip-oil over it.

Now she was ready to go.

So she grabbed her phone, a power bank, a pair of leather gloves and her wallet, before putting it into a black backpack.