CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO.: TW

Mention of SA

"Hello my little devil-"

"Fuck off Izana", Y/N hissed at the older boy who was knocking on her door. Had been knocking for a solid thirty-minutes. She did not like her new room at all. She had packed in a hurry and only taken the most important things with her. And now she was living with Mikey and the rest of the Kantou Manji. The only people who did not live permanently in the penthouse were Benkei, Wakasa and Takeomi.

"Don't be like that-"

"Shut it!", Y/N screamed and Izana felt his throat tightening up as he felt as if his vocal chords were being squeezed together painfully hard.

With that the man just shook his head as he left the girl alone without muttering another word. She'd come back to him. He'd just have to give her space and not get her mad at him.

=

"Come on chucky", Ran started, "You need to eat something. Anything."

The older brother was holding a tray of food in his hand as he and some of his colleagues stood in front of the girl's locked doors. She wasn't responding and had locked herself in her room for almost two days now. Not even Izana could get her out of it.

"What is it? She still hasn't left?", Sanzu asked as he and Mikey walked out of the latter's office and up to the others in front of Y/N's door.

"Hasn't been out since she came here", Mocchi stated, arms crossed over his chest, "We told you so Mikey. She's hard-headed."

"I don't care. She either bends or breaks."

With that the blonde took the tray out of Ran's hands and used his other fist to bang against the girl's doors, "Open this door before I kick it down."

Nobody seemed to notice the dark gloom that overtook the hallway and went through the girl's door as she rather quickly unlocked it and now stood to face the delinquents across herself.
Mikey just shoved the tray against the girl into her arms, "Eat. Unless you want me to force it down your throat."

"Fuck you Mikey-"

The younger boy just delivered a harsh slap across the girl's cheek, turning her head and even causing her lip to split.
Y/N did not move an inch afterwards, merely looking up at Mikey, her eyes seemingly glowing with hatred but, she did not say a thing back. Just watching as the blonde boy put his hands into the pockets of his pants and walk away, Sanzu and Kisaki following suite behind.

"Y/N-", Kakucho reached out but was met with the wood of the door as the girl immediately shut herself off again.

"At least she took the food", Shion tried to lighten the mood. But nonetheless the events that had just taken place, left a bitter taste in everyone's mouths.

Y/N on the other side of the door just put the tray onto her desk before she broke down, dropping to her knees and slightly scraping them against the hard floor. She hated it. She hated it all.

Hated what she does, hated what she'll have to do, hated what she already did.

She hated herself for hurting Katsuki, she hated herself for being so mean to Aizawa when he was the only one actively trying to help her.

She just felt like shit.

=

The atmosphere was gloomy in 1A. Did they particularly like Y/N? No, but they were fond of her. And some sides of the girl were likable.

Katsuki got back to being actively aggressive and hateful towards Deku and his friends. Deku got even more drawn back, he actually admired Y/N.

They knew that Y/N did not like them either, but up until now she had always come to safe or help them if they needed it. Did she only do it because she was affiliated with them? Probably. But it was still a nice gesture of her to help them if they needed it.