CHAPTER NINE,

CHAPTER NINE,

"So she's still denying everything?", Dabi muttered, he took a sip from his cold whiskey, enjoying the feeling of the cold liquid flushing down his throat as he sat across from the young Hero.

"Yeah, but she's scared that people are getting onto her."

"How come so?"

"She tensed up when I mentioned what happened, and relaxed once I assured that we though tit was a guy."

Hawks chuckled, also taking a sip from his beverage as he and his old friend were seated in his apartment, across from each other, files in front of them as well as a bottle of whiskey, ice next to it as they enjoyed a night of catching up and just talking.

"How'd you know?"

"Oh I felt it."

"Did ya' told to her while fucking or what?"

"No, sadly not", Hawks chuckled, a sly grin playing on his lips, "I sat behind her and felt it through her adorable little school-uniform..."

"What is wrong with you?"

"What? I never change."

"I noticed", Dabi muttered, taking a hit from his cigarette as he smiled slightly, "I guess you really never change. Bird-brain."

Hawks returned the boyish grin.

"But still, what will we do about our little murderess?"

"Lock her up?"

"She'll kill us."

"She wouldn't kill her friends now would she?"

"If you think something like that would stop her then you're a madman."

"Then we lock her up in her Eden-Garden."

"That's a bad idea", Hawks muttered, taking the last sip of his drink.

"What's wrong with you today? Since when drinking so much?"

"I had to arrest three boys today. A sight I didn't wanna see..."

"Why? Were they killing?"

"No, they were busy with each other."

At this Dabi burst out laughing, "You saw them fucking?!"

"Kinda... I mean one was degrading the other one while that guy was touching the third's crotch and the third one was moaning like a dying hyena."

Dabi continued to laugh, "What did you do with them?"

"Threw them into a cell for a few hours. Got a good lecture..."

"The boys?"

"Yeah. Got told to go to a love hotel if they wanna fuck and not bother the poor neighbors and stray animals."

Dabi chuckled and Hawks went to get himself a new glass of whiskey before sitting back down.

"Anything else about those three? They seem funny."

"Well, the one that was degrading the others was this small blonde milk-boy with braces and reddish freckles. The one that was being called a degraded was even smaller and seemed to be Indian for as far as I could tell, and the one that was moaning was relatively tall wore glasses and has blackish hair. Was a weird sight to see..."

Dabi laughed at this before downing the rest of his own whiskey.

"Well, good luck. As a villain I just burn people like that."

"Things like those boys make me wish I was a villain and could do something like that."

"Just switch sides. Shiggy would be lucky to have you."

===

A/N:

Author here!

Hello and welcome back my dear readers!

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter, if you did so please leave a vote and a comment with your feedback, thoughts, ideas and questions. I'm glad to answer them all!

As mentioned on my board before, due to partaking in the YSA (Young Storyteller Awards) I'll be pretty inactive.

Have a lovely day / night,
your author <3