CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE.: TW

IMPLIED SA TOWARDS THE END, WILL MARK IT

"What's the meaning of that?", Katsuki asked as he had caught a glimpse of something on the girl's fore-arm.

"Nothin'."

"Don't be so dismissive with me spunky. I don't want you falling back to them."

Y/N looked down as she quickly covered herself with her sweater, hiding her arm from the blonde's view.

"I don't need you scolding me. The heroes already do that enough-"

"Spunky", Bakugo said surprisingly calmly as he stepped closer to the girl, tilting her head upwards to look into his eyes, "I care about you. You grew on me, and I grew on you. I don't want you to fall back to them, to leave me for those fuckers."

"I know Kat-"

"Then why the fuck do you have another tattoo?"

"Because I wanted o-"

"Why is it a trade-mark of the Haitanis?"

"How do yo-"

"I know you. You told me a lot, and I did some research on the people you met in the past. Now why do you have a Haitani tattoo on your arm?"

Y/N looked out of the window, "I met them again-"

"And got yourself inked immediately again?"

"No. You don't understand Kat-"

"Then explain it to me."

Y/N looked at the taller boy as she opened and closed her mouth before looking away in defeat.

"You never change your ways, do you?"

Y/N just shook her head, "I'm sorry Kat-"

"You aren't. You're sorry that I found out."

With that the blonde wanted to leave but was stopped by his girlfriend who had grabbed onto his arm, "Wait Kat-"

"What?", the boy snapped at the girl who looked him straight in the eyes.

"Don't leave."

"You're falling into those habits you told me you left behind. I don't want to get dragged that path with you. I won't stay for this bullcrap. If you change your ways, truly change them, I'll gladly have you back, but no until you get actual help-"

"I wasn't asking", Y/N said coldly as the taller boy felt chills running up his spin, "What the-"

"You won't leave me Katsuki."

"I won't leave-", just as the boy was repeating the girl's words, seemingly under her control he broke this control off, "Stop this shit! You're mental!"

With that the blonde ripped himself free from her grip and left her alone in her dorm as the realization of what she had tried to do settled in.

"Fuck! What was that?!"

"I told you about falling in love my sweet-"

"Makima", Y/N breathed out as she finally saw the older woman again.

"Hello little devil."

"What was that?"

"That was you trying to use our power. You forgot a lot of what I've taught you in the past."

"Explain to me now."

"We are capable of controlling those we deem below us. You deemed that boy below you when he wanted to leave you, but your love for him stopped you and he freed himself. Now he's gone."