CHAPTER THREE:

Accidentally Y/N skipped all her classes of the next day, and just kept on reading all the books she had bought.

The only thing disturbing her 'peaceful' day was the ringing of the doorbell.

"What?", Y/N asked as she opened the door, squinting at the brightness of the outside world.

"Why weren't you in school today?", a ruff voice asked which belonged to none other than the buff-looking guy named Haruki Hayashida also known as Pah-chin.

"I had stuffs to do, so now leave", to be quite honest she wasn't too fond of the blonde boy and his companion who seemed to have a starring problem.

"Mitsuya, was worried for your dumbass", Ryohei Hayashi, Peh-yan told Y/N who rolled her eyes.

"Then tell him I'm sorry for making him worry, but I had something really important to do..."

"Like? And why the hell is your home so damn dark?!"

"None of ya' business!", Y/N screeched at the two boys as she blocked the entrance of her home.

"And what happened to your hair?", Pah-chin asked as he had pulled out one of Y/N's strands of hair that had already fallen out of its bun.

As the boy inspected the piece of hair his buddy pointed something out.

"Look, there's more of it!"

"Huh? The hell are you two talking about?", Y/N asked confused as to why those two were so intrigued by her hair all of a sudden.

"Did you even look in the mirror?"

Now Y/N was offended.

"What the hell!?"

"Look at your hair then!", Pah-chin exclaimed as he showed Y/N the strand of hair.

"What the?", Y/N muttered as she now grabbed onto another strand of hair and looked at it.

"Why the hell is it red?!"

"Not all of then are red! Some have red ends!", Peh-yan said.

"Not helping!", Y/N exclaimed as she took another strand, and lo and behold it had red tips.

"Is that something you girls do during puberty?", Pah-chin asked, the small brained boy he was.

"No! Now leave so I can figure that out", Y/N exclaimed as she gestured to her hair.

"Sure, but Mitsuya told us to give you this", Pah-chin said as he handed Y/N a white plastic bag.

As soon as Y/N had taken it she slammed the door to her home shut, dropped the bag somewhere by the couch and ran upstairs into the bathroom to get a better look of her hair.

-

"What the?", the girl muttered to herself as she saw how most of her hair had gotten red tips, now her h/c-hair was turning red?

But the thing that had actually caught Y/N's attention was on the streak of hair that was completely red, from the root to the end. Not a single trace of h/c visible anymore.

When the girl looked back up she noticed another thing as well.

Her eyes, better said her right eye, was starting to deform slightly. Her pupil and iris was changing. Her iris was becoming a yellowish tone while her pupil was disappearing, being replaced by a bunch of red circles. But again only on her right eye.

At this the once e/c-eyed girl opened the water-tap and washed her face to make sure she wasn't seeing things. But once she looked back up into the mirror she saw the exact same thing all over again. But.

But in her reflection she saw something else, behind her. There was somebody.

The person was a woman in her early twenties, with red hair, the exact red Y/N's hair was turning, she had a different hairstyle. The woman wore bangs with two streaks framing her face while the rest of her blood-colored-hair was bound together in a slightly loose braid which fell over her shoulder.

The woman wore a two-piece suit or at leas that's what it seemed to be.

She wore a white blouse which showed off her curves just as the black dressing pants matching her black tie. A pair of black dressing shoes as well as a black coat over it.

She was smiling at Y/N.

"W-Who are you?! Y-You are just an illusion because of my lack of sleep right??"

"Oh no dear. I am you."

"I-Impossible!"

"Well, you better believe it dear. I. am. You. And you can't do anything about it. Accept that fact. But I'm not here to tell you how horrible your life will be. Actually it will be amazing."

"Really? What'll happen? Will i- will I get into UA?!"

"Of course you will, you have my powers after all."

"Who even are you?"

"That's for another day. All you need to focus on right now is to get devils to make a deal with you. That'll make you stronger."

With that the mysterious woman disappeared. 

--

A/N:

Author here!

I hope you enjoyed this third chapter, if you did so please leave a vote and a comment!

Have a lovely day / night,
your author <3