CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE; TW

SMUT, roughly 1K words of just Smut, so be warned

"Don't tell me you're serious?", Kakucho asked with wide eyes at the king's words, the rest of the kings were just as shocked.

They were sitting on the roof of some abandoned ware-house which they also used for meet-ups and anything else, beers cigarettes, weed, they had it all with them, just laying and sitting there, talking.

"Hurt her and it won't matter that you're our leader", Ran said in a threatening low tone, blowing out the last bit of smoke he had, starring down at the city in the distance.

"I wouldn't even try to", Izana stated as he smiled up at the sky, hickey still visible on his skin.

"She needs help. Serious help", Mucho spoke.

"She refuses to get any help", Rindo stated, "That girl is as stubborn as can be. She'd rather drown than accept a helping hand."

"She'll go out burning", Mochi muttered.

"And she'll burn the whole world with her", Shion finished the sentence.

"What should we do?"

"What can we do?", Mocchi asked Ran who shrugged.

"If there's one thing I know about Y/N, then it's the fact that she will rather die than admit she needs help."

"Support her."

"Are you mad Kakucho?", Rindo asked with a confused and stunned expression painted onto his features.

"We support her in getting better. If fucking is what helps her, we do that. If smoking is what helps, we help her by getting her cigarettes. But we certainly won't give her drugs. Try to allow her to get her mind off things. Take her on long rides, train with her to the point of passing out so she can let anything out. If we try to get her to see differently then we can order her headstone and it'd be more useful."

Izana nodded, "Let her know we're here for her."

=

"What do you fuckers want?", Y/N asked as she looked at the group of boys dressed in all black.

"Watch it", Baji growled at the girl who bore her teeth back at him.

"Peh is under house arrest, and Pah is behind bars", Mitsuya stated, "And you're not coming to school anymore."

"So?"

"I am your friend, I won't sit by idly and watch you destroy yourself. From now on I want you with us."

"You dare order me around?"

"I am stating a fact", Mitsuya spoke, this was odd to everyone around.

Mitsuya was not the kinda guy to get loud and order people around the way he just did.

"No."

"Yes", Baji said lowly, arms crossed over his chest.

"I am not part of Toman. None of you have the power to order me around", Y/N spoke coldly, crossing her own arms over her chest, head held high, exposing some of her very own hickeys given to her by none other than the King of Tenjiku.

"It's clear you've gotten no control over your life", Kisaki stated, moving his glasses up, this caused Y/N to huff, "And who are you to say that?"

"I simply observe", Kisaki started as he got up and walked towards Y/N, "Your eyes are completely red like you just smoked more than you should have, you stink like smoke and cigarettes. You're covered in 'bruises', you suddenly wear a bunch of bracelets. Who could guess that you have zero control over your life?"