CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, MDNI

Smut, sexual-intercourse

"Oh and Mitsuya, before I forget it: bring that red-head with you to our next meeting", Mikey calmly.

"She's been avoiding me for almost three months now. How am I supposed to do that?"

"I don't care. I need to talk to her. She knows you, get her here", Mikey ordered before he drove off, leaving the lilac-haired boy who was more than confused.

=

"Y-Y/N? Do you have a second?", Mitsuya asked as he tried to catch up to the girl who was walking towards her locker.

"What is it Mitsuya-san?"

"I was thinking, could we meet up again? For another fitting, I mean!", the lilac haired boy muttered as he watched how the girl took off her inside-shoes and replaced them with her burgundy dressing-shoes, this made her a few inch taller as she put her school-shoes into the locker before grabbing her bag once again.

"I'm not so sure. Training for UA has kept be busy an-"

"It won't take long. I promise. I just need one final fitting, then you're free to go."

"Sure..."

"Okay, so I'll text you then?"

"As you say Mitsuya-san", with that the red-haired girl was out of sight.

"Asking her out?", one of the girls from his club asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Huh?"

"You shouldn't get involved with a girl like her, president."

"Are you gonna explain it?", Mitsuya asked, his arms were crossed over his chest as he stared at the group of girls who were all snickering and bickering.

"She's involved with the Haitani brothers. Didn't you know?"

"I also heard that she likes to sleep around."

"Yeah, and that she killed her parents."

"Also that group of boys that went missing a few weeks back!"

"Do you all know about it, or are those things that you heard?", Mitsuya asked the girls with a stern look and the girls looked at each other before their 'leader' spoke up.

"Just look at her. Everybody can tell."

"Well, do you even know her? Personally?"

"How should we? She doesn't let anyone near herself."

"That's because of girls like you all", Mitsuya called them out for their behavior as he left with his arms still crossed over his chest.

"He'll see what he has from being with a demon like L/N."

=

"Sweet of you to come over", the boy spoke as he handed Y/N a glass of water, setting his own onto the table next to his bed.

A strict nod came from the girl who looked at the dress, it still looked the same, with the exception of the zipper having been replaced by many pearl-buttons to close it up.

"I hope you don't mind the change", Mitsuya muttered, "Open the door once you've changed. I'll come in and help with the buttons", with that the boy got up and left the girl alone in the room.

"All done?", Mitsuya asked as he entered his bedroom, seeing the girl with her back to him, the dress was still open.

Without the zipper she needed help closing all those buttons, and Mitsuya did just that.