CHAPTER THIRTHY-NINE.: TW

TW: MENTION OF MAGGOTS 

"Y/N?"

At the sudden touch the girl whirled around and delivered a nice punch to the nose to the person that had called out to her and grabbed onto her upper arm.

"Ah! What the fuck?!"

Y/N covered her mouth with her hands as she saw her old friend with a bloody nose.

"Takashi!", she called out as she immediately grabbed a pack of tissues and tended to the boy's bloody-nose.

"Your punches certainly didn't lose their strength", the now eighteen year-old boy said as he smiled through the pain from the punch he had received.

"Let's sit down so I can treat that better, aye?"

"Sure", the lilac-haired boy muttered as he followed the younger girl to a bench, he was more mesmerized by the girl than his surroundings.

She had changed a lot in those past two years. He never meant to lose touch with her, but it just happened. She had just shut herself off from everyone, always hanging around that Hawks hero or people that hero knew. She fully grew out her hair, it now fell to her chest in a braid and she had cut bangs. She also had stopped dressing more alternative to the norms. She even stopped altering her school-uniform. That or UA was just too strict on her. The girl was still in her uniform after all. A rather short green skirt with a nice white dressing-shirt and the expected tie. She wore a vest with her blazer having hung over her arm, she still kept her bright red heeled-boots with a matching bag which she accessorized with all sort of pins. She also kept some of her jewelry. She wore a simple pearl-necklace and the one she got form Baji with matching earrings, but she did take out some of her piercings. 

"You look different", Mitsuya muttered as Y/N had grabbed another tissue for the still bloody nose.

"Huh? Oh... thank you?"

"It suits you, but I miss the clanking from your necklaces and bracelets", he smiled as Y/N just nodded, "I just skipped them because I went out for dinner with my frie- boyfriend's parents and am coming right from school."

Her words cut Mitsuya deep, he knew that he had no claim to her, no reason to feel jealousy or betrayed, the two hadn't even texted in the past to years after all! But he still felt left and ditched by the girl.

Y/N on the other hand still felt weird referring to Katsuki as her boyfriend. Neither of them knew if they loved the other, but had decided to give it a shot. Y/N kept Bakugo under control and Bakugo kept Y/N under control.

"Oi spunky."

"What Kat?", Y/N asked as she looked from the split screen on which they were playing some video games.

"Let me be your boyfriend."

"Huh? From where did that come now?", Y/N asked as she deadpanned at the boy who looked annoyed at the girl's words, "Got a problem with it?"

"No need to get so pissed Kat", the girl laughed to which the blonde just looked away as he 'tched'.

"You keep me from killing that damn Deku and make sure I don't explode. I make sure you don't go on killing sprees. We balance each other out. So let's be together."

Y/N looked at the boy, her mind trailing off as she started to stare off, "S-Sure."

The blonde boy smiled victoriously as he let out a satisfied huff, "Great!"