CHAPTER EIGHT,

"Okay so am I the only one who has something against these new uniforms?", Y/N asked angrily as she was pulling her skirt down as much as possible, she hated these new changed that were done to their uniforms.

"I don't think it's a problem...", Peh-yan muttered, "These pants are more comfortable."

"Lucky asshole", she muttered their uniforms had been changed and not for the better, at least the girls uniform.

They replaced most of the things for the girls but gave a few options due to some students complaints about "being distracted due to the shorts girls wore under their skirts", in other words some perverted students found an excuse to get the teachers to ban shorts under skirts, making It easier for them to get their perverted glances up one girl's skirt.

So here Y/N stood, in between her friends. New uniform, and as uncomfortable as ever.

The short dark beige pleated skirt reaching just over her mid-thigh, hanging on for dear life, the white blouse neatly tucked in, at least the skirt was somewhat high-waisted, giving enough room for the blouse to be tucked in. A black ribbon being held together by a golden dot in the middle, the tie had been replaced by it, now girls either wore that or a ribbon in a mesh, the color indicating which grade you were in, the little button indicating which part of the school, junior or senior high. For Y/N it was a black ribbon with a golden pin. (senior-high grade one)

The matching beige vest and blazer with black stripes around the seams and pockets snuck tightly and neatly around her torso, matching golden buttons.

Although Y/N had taken the freedom of adding a cute little gold-chain with a little kunai on it onto her vest from one button to the chest-pocket of the vest.

She wore black thigh-highs and her black Princeton Heels with golden grogs on them. A pair of pearls matching with her bracelet and necklace / choker adorned her appearance as well as the few golden rings. Being a member of the student council had its perks, such as being given certain privileges.

Y/N also decided to give her hair a bit a cleaner cut and bound it in a relatively short braid, barely reaching her shoulder.

Her bag was carried by Pah-chin who refused to let her carry anything heavy, ever since he had met her and saw her getting knocked over by the books she was carrying.

The boys uniform had also slightly changed, but nothing too big, just a new dressing-shirt, mandatory tie and blazer as well as a bit better fitting pants and mandatory belt-rule.

"Head up Y/N, it could be worse."

"Right 'cause anything could be worse than being completely exposed to the gaze of my male counterpart all day long without any protective shorts underneath my skirt, making it much easier for perverted people to sneak glances and take pictures up my skirt."

"And for that you have us", Pah-stated, "If anybody fucks with ya' we'll be right on their tracks and bash their faces in!"

"Sweet offer but I'd prefer no bloodshed because of a pervert."

"Why? I've gotten my hands dirty for less."

"That Haruki, is because you have the brain of a squirrel on cocaine, and even that has more brain capacity to think and make decisions. Don't take it to heart."

"But I'm much stronger than a cocaine filled squirrel!", Pah-chin boasted.

"Listen here darling, me being in the student council ain't an excuse for you to get in trouble. Keep the delinquency out of school, 'kay?"

Pah-chin was slightly stunned at her words but nodded handing the girl her bag as she entered her class-room, taking a seat by her designated desk, waiting for the lesson to begin, having some small-talk with some of her classmates who asked her if everything was alright and if she was all healthy as the teacher had told them she was pretty sick due to being out for almost two weeks.