CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT.:

"How is she?", Bakugo asked Recovery-Girl as he came to the medic's office right after class. Y/N had collapsed during PE and has been at the medic's office since then.

"She's better. Poor thing had a bad reaction to her new medicine", the elderly woman said as she covered the girl with yet another blanket as she had noticed how the girl stared shaking slightly.

"But she'll be completely fine, right?"

"Of course. Just needs a little rest and no stress. And a different medicine of course."

The boy just nodded as he left the office after having put down the girl's bag next to the bed she was in.

=

"Want to talk?", Aizawa asked the girl who didn't meet his gaze and only kept her eyes on her own two feet.

"Y/N, you need to tell us if you're hurt", Midnight continued as she sat down next to the girl, "We know that you've been through some rough times, but we're here to help you. To make sure you're not put through such hard times again."

"I don't have anything to say... can I go now?", Y/N muttered as she briefly met the woman's eyes who let out a sigh, "Y/N, Recovery Girl told us about your health. We cannot let you continue being a student here if your physical health is so bad that you break down while running."

"I can't do shit about it. The doctors prescribed me the medication to keep my quirk under control. Doctors that you sent to me. You cannot teach me to control my power, so you had me put on drugs to control it, and now that the drugs' side effects show physically you want me to stop taking them? And what is the alternative if I stop? Clearly none of you have ever worked with a quirk as mine, none of you know how to control or stop it, so how do you plan on teaching me?"

Y/N looked at Aizawa, he had been the only one against the girl's medication initially.

"Stop taking it. I can erase your quirk. I did it before-"

"Shota do you know what that means?", Present Mic interrupted to which the black haired man nodded as he cracked his neck, "I'll have to be on alert 24/7. Be ready to stop your quirk at any given time. But that way we could learn about your quirk, and I can help you understand and control it."

Y/N nodded as she grabbed the pack from her bag as she slapped the drugs onto the table, "Then you can keep these."

Aizawa nodded, "Y/N."

"Yes sensei?"

"If anything happens with your quirk, tell me immediately. I don't care about the time or day, if something happens you report back to me. Understood?"

"Yes sensei."

The man nodded as he sighed once the girl had left, "Why is the tension always so thick with that girl?"

"She's got an authority-problem", Cementos stated, "Have a look at her files. Her parents left when she was ten at best, and her surroundings? Not better, Haitani Brothers, Tokyo Manji Gang, Tenjiku. That girl comes from delinquents, can't come anything good of her."

"She's here at UA. That means she wants to change", Aizawa said as Nezu nodded, "She's not very enthusiastic about it, but if you see something in her, Eraser, then she's a cause worth saving."

"We have to. If not, if she joins villains or goes back to those criminals, then all of Japan is doomed", Midnight said, her words leaving a bitter taste in her mouth as she looked out of the big windows, "I faced a woman with a power similar to hers back when I was still a student at UA."

"You faced a devil before?", Nezu asked the older woman who chuckled, "I interned at a devil agency. I worked under a woman very similar to that Y/N girl. She was powerful. Even mightier than All Might. And nobody could stop her. I have no idea how that Denji killed her, but he did. We've had peace from her since then, up until now. Devils are sighted more often. I think it has something to do with Y/N."

"How hard is it to kill a devil?"

"Most devils can only be killed by another devil. But even then they won't be gone for long. You can only kill their incarnation. They'll reincarnate, nobody knows when or in who, but they'll always be back."

=

"Get up Y/N", Aizawa barked at the girl who laid on the ground. He had been relentlessy training her without breaks.

"I can't-"

"Yes you can. How about you shut your whining mouth and start letting your muscles talk?"

"But sense-"

The gir was cut off again by another quick kick to her side which threw her right back onto the ground.

"Fuck you!"

"Watch your language kid", Aizawa continued as he kicked the girl's feet out from under her once she had even come near to getting up again.

Y/N let out a grunt as she finally landed a punch on the man, a punch which sent him flying almost to the end of the training-yard.

He smirked as he dusted himself off as he looked at Y/N, "There we go. Good."

Y/N returned a wicked grin as she spat out some blood that had gathered in her mouth from her split lip and bitten cheek.

===

A/N:

Author here!

Hello and welcome back!

As usual please leave a vote if you enjoyed today's chapter and a comment with your thoughts, ideas, questions and general feedback for this book!

Have a lovely day / night and see you soon,
your author <3