Chapter THIRTY-ONE.:

"Mikey-kun..."

"..."

"The one who hit Emma was Kisaki, all we can do now is hope that the doctors make sure she'll survive!"

"..."

=

"Tonight, history will be made... the night Tokyo's greatest gangs assemble... Shinjuku's 'Onzoku', Kichijoiji's 'SS', Ikebukuro's 'ICBM', Ueno's 'Night Dust' and other delinquent gangs that I have acknowledged. All of them. How disappointing!! Are you telling me these guys are the top right now?! Even my precious Y/N fights better than all of you combined! Pathetic..."

"Izana! It's already 10 PM. Looks like Toman ain't gonna come", Kakucho spoke up, looking at his friend who 'tched', kicking some pebbles on the ground, "And I wanted to show my power off to Y/N.."

"Your chick ain't even here Izana. So what'd be the use?", Shion asked, earning a slap across the back of his head from Rindo.

"Don't talk about Chucky like that."

Izana smiled wickedly as he turned to his gang, "From now on Tenjiku will slowly rise to the top. We'll take over the gangs in Tokyo, get involved with the mature underground businesses. It doesn't matter if it's Yakuzas or what. We'll destroy anyone who opposes us. We will dominate the underground world of Japan. With the control devil helping us all the way..."

=

"Izana!"

"Mikey", Izana grinned as he watched the younger boy walking towards him.

"Let's stop this. Emma is barely hanging on. I don't want to loose even more family-"

"You hurt Y/N. I will demolish you."

"You know her?"

"You'd be surprised how many of us she knows", Ran smiled as he cracked his neck.

Mikey glared at Izana, "Too bad she seemed to like my men better, you only know her."

Izana smiled madly, "I did things to her you could only dream about you little boy!"

"Really? Because I also did a lot of things to her that she likes. Even bit me that little witch."

Izana's forehead irked at the younger boy's words. Oh how he was going to ruin Mikey and all he held dear.

==

"You fucking idiot...", Y/N whispered as she stood by Izana's bed, she was shaking and suppressing her tears.

She didn't even know the older boy for a year but felt attached to him. Maybe it was their bond, maybe it was this tingly thing in her heart.

Whatever it was, she wanted for it to stop. No matter the price.

"Izana, I forbid you to die", Y/N spoke coldly, feeling the boy's heart slightly growing stronger, something the monitor showed to be correct.

But it wasn't quite enough.

"A life for a life little devil."

The girl's eyes widened at the sudden voice, a voice she had missed but sounded so far away.

Makima was growing stronger, finally, the connection was back, even if it was weakened more than ever.

"I'll safe you Izana", Y/N muttered as she walked towards the big windows, looking at a hospital not too far away.

"Even if it makes me a murderer."

===

A/N:

Hello and welcome back to a bit background for the last chapter(s)!

As always, please tell me your thoughts, ideas, questions and feedback on this book as well as a vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

Have a lovely day / night,
your author <3