The Scenario

(Well I guess anyone who is here has already watched the series. I repeat again that all characters are based on the series. And I do not own the characters. I will just state the scenario in brief.)

Kim is the youngest son of the main family of the Theerapanyakul, the greatest mafia of Thailand. But he is not quite interested in the mafia business. He loves to sing and play. Or rather he likes his other side Wik more. Wik is a perfect idol in everyone's eyes. But behind that hides the dangerous Kim, his real dark self, which he hates.

Porchay is the younger brother of Porsche. He is an adorable young boy. He loves to sing and play guitar. Singing is his passion. And this passion came from his favorite idol Wik. In his eyes Wik is perfect in every sense. Starting from his voice to his visuals and his behavior. Wik's voice always captivates Porchay's heart. Nearly most of the time Porchay had to live alone as his parents passed away when he was a kid and his brother Porsche was always out for work. But Porsche was the only family left to him and Porchay loved him the most.

When Porchay met Wik for the first time he wanted to do everything to catch his attention. And of course he succeeded in doing so. Once Wik started giving him guitar lessons they became close. Porchay got to know that Wik's real name is Kim. But he never knew about his real identity or his motive to approach Porchay. Innocent Porchay always believed him. After all Wik a.k.a Kim was his favorite idol. And he also had an unrequited crush on him.

On the other hand Kim had approached Porchay only to get out information about his brother Porsche. But as he started to spend more time with Porchay he started to have a feeling for him. A feeling that cannot be described by words. He felt happy to spend time with him, to see him smiling, to hear his shuttering voice. Seeing Porchay to be embarrassed and never looking into his eyes unknowingly started to bring a smile on his face. The unknown feelings always made him annoyed. And for the first time in his life he felt insecure. He did not wanted to have any kind of connection with the boy whom he just thought of using to get out information. But...he could not help but fall for him.

The day Porchay confessed to Kim that he likes him, Kim could feel his heartbeat increasing. He had known all along that something like this would be happening. He knew since the day he broke open Porchay's room just to find loads of his own pictures, the shirt signed by him and all other kinds of things related to him. But still he did not know how to react to Porchay's confession. He looked at the boy who was smiling like a fool. He looked quite proud to confess to his idol. Not a hint of fear or nervousness to get heartbroken.(Of course Porchay was not nervous because he had already decided that his crush was unrequited. He did not exactly expected Kim to answer. He was just happy to be able to have the courage to confess to his idol).

Kim was really surprised by the boy's courage. His inner demons tried to break out and make the boy his forever. He really wanted to kiss him. But he decided to control himself. But not completely. Even before he knew, his lips were on Porchay's cheek. Yes. He kissed Porchay on the cheek. It was just a small peck, but with deep emotions. For Kim he at last realised and confessed to himself that he already fell for Porchay. As for Porchay, his mind was blank. He could not believe that Kim, his idol, just kissed him. For him it was the happiest moment of his life. He could not help but hug Kim.

Porchay was happy. But Kim was sad.

Kim knew that he could not be with Porchay. Not because he did not like him, but because he liked him far too much. He did not wanted Porchay to be involved in their shitty mafia business. He knew that if Porchay became involved with him his life would be in danger. Kim did not want to leave Porchay as well as not to keep him in danger by staying.

The next day when Kim woke up he could feel Porchay wriggling in his arm. But Porchay did not open his eyes. When Kim asked why he was not opening his eyes, the boy just replied,