Poison🔞

You know what, I just realised that I was born on a SATURDAY!

AUTHOR

"Shit, yeah" Sam groaned, "Just like that baby..."

Darla was sucking him while Ricky thrusted inside her from behind. They were cramped inside the small space of the car. The smell of sex was high. It was the third round.

"Fuck yeah" Ricky cursed, "Move your hips babe"

"Mmmm....mm.." Darla moaned in Sam's cock sending the vibrations up to his tightening knot in the abdomen.

"Your mouth feels so good darling" Sam said as he fisted the girls hair in his hand help her.

Darla sucked for one last time before releasing Sam's dick with a pop sound and stimulate him manually, "Don't...ah..don't violate...my name....bastard"

Sam chuckled at her comment but soon it turned to a groan as she started kitten licking his balls.

"Fucking hell Darla!" Sam said, "Don't tease me now...fuck I'm so close!"

Darla smirked at him, "Beg for it"

"Shit!" Sam cursed but did as he was asked, "Please baby...I need you to make me cum...please..."

Satisfied with the response Darla started pumping Sam's dick up and down with her hands with the perfect pace.

"Shit yeah..." She moaned as she was close to her release, "F-faster faster Ric...yeah like that...fuck..."

"Oh I'm coming babe..." Ricky said as he picked up his pace.

"Yeah me too..." Darla said as she used her other hand to massage her clitoris.

"Fuck! I'm coming...." Sam said as he closed his eyes and came in Darla's hand before slumping on the car seat.

"Shit babe, I can't hold it any longer..." Ricky groaned.

"Just a little more Ric...oh yes.....right there....." Darla moaned.

"Oh fuck...." Darla's whole whole boby trembled as she came and slumped on Sam's lap while Ricky thrusted inside her once more and came in the condom.

All the three of them were breathing heavily and catching their breaths...

Inside the washroom...

"S-slow down Phi...." Chay moaned as Kim continuously hit in his spot.

"You feel so good angel..." Kim said as he continued thrusting. Each thrust was making Chay's toes curl and his arms tightly wrapped around Kim.

Chay's face rested on the crook of Kim's neck while he was being ruined by Kim.

"Ahh...I-I'm...co...ming...." Chay moaned.

"Yes baby...." Kim said, "Cum for me...."

Saying that Kim once more thrusted inside Chay hitting his sweet spot and Chay's whole body trembled. Chay came for a long time spreading his semen all over Kim and himself. It was intense because they were having sex for after one whole year.

After one more thrust, Kim came inside Chay. Chay's legs were shaking and he had left his whole weight on Kim hugging him tightly. Feeling the hot seed of Kim inside him, he felt full again.

In the past year Chay had tried masturbating thinking about Kim but the pleasure was not even half of what Kim could give him. Words couldn't describe how much Chay had missed Kim, his touch, his love, his voice, his everything. His own hand was never enough, he was in need of Kim so badly.