Calm Before The Storm🔞

Well I guess I should not have even asked for smut. I should have already known about your horny asses lmao. Enjoy:)

Warning⚠️: Smut

oliviabhuwakul you blackmailed me for a smut some days ago. I know I'm really late but here you go....

AUTHOR

Chay held Kim's hair and pulled him in for another kiss, surrendering to his desires.

Kim held him by the waist and pulled him closer to himself, not pulling apart even for a second. Kim then pushed him back to the headboard pinning his hands to both sides of his head, kissing him like there's no tomorrow.

Chay tried to kiss him back but failed in front of Kim's aggression. He gave up control and just enjoyed the feeling of being kissed by Kim after so many days. It was more than a week since they last kissed and that was on the day when their parents turned out dead, suicide or murder? No one knows.

Grrrrr....

Suddenly a sound interrupted their make out session. Kim gently pulled away and looked at Chay's flushed face. He was looking at Kim with half hooded eyes. Kim smiled softly at him.

"Hungry?" Kim asked softly caressing his face.

Chay cutely shook his head as no. He did not wanted Kim to stop, not when both of them were so aroused, not when they were so badly in need of each other.

Kim chuckled, "No lying angel....I know you're hungry. What did you eat at dinner?"

Chay smiled at Kim sheepishly, "Well....umm....I did not...eat anything?! Like, you were working and I knew that you won't have dinner, so I did not had dinner hehe..."

"What!" Kim said, "You should not do that angel. You can fall sick"

"You did not eat anything either" Chay said as he pouted a little.

Kim felt a bit guilty but still smiled at Chay, "Let's go and eat something"

"But..." Chay said.

Kim smiled, "We can continue later"

Chay's cheeks grew red and he slowly nodded. Kim got down of the bed and waited for Chay to come down. But the younger opened his arms and Kim chuckled picking him up like a child.

"Is my baby tired?" Kim asked.

"Hmm" Chay hummed resting his head on Kim's shoulder. He locked his legs behind Kim while Kim held him tightly by his butt.

Kim went down and carefully laid down the plates and served the food while Chay was still clinging onto him. Kim pulled out a chair and sat on it, putting Chay on his lap.

"Do you want to sit on a chair comfortably angel?" Kim asked softly caressing his head.

"I'm comfortable" Chay said. Kim chuckled hearing that.

"Ok baby, I understand" Kim said, "You're hungry right? Let me feed you?"

Chay pulled away a bit and nodded cutely. Kim chuckled again and took the chopsticks to feed Chay.

Chay had made some regular noodles with meat balls but as Kim did not eat, he also had no mood to eat. So he kept the food at the kitchen. Kim just warmed it a little before serving.

As Kim fed him, Chay quickly gulped the food. He was really hungry. A noodle hanged down from the side of his lips and Kim smiled seeing that. He kissed Chay and licked it off, tasting the sauce from Chay's mouth.