Problems

Four days later...

Everyone was present at the funeral of Korn Theerapanyakul and Nampheung Kittisiwat. Porchay was standing in a corner looking at everything that was happening. The poor boy was quite confused about everything.

It was not like he was crying his heart out. He did not had much connection with his mother, and so even if he felt bad, he was not that sad. But he felt quite down as Kim had been very busy since the moment of his father's death.

Today was supposed to be their wedding and instead it became the funeral day of their parents. Chay just looked at the people coming and going, wishing fake condolences and picking up on small gossips.

"Hey Chay..." Macau said in a soft voice, "You alright?"

Chay looked at his direction and shook his head, "I'm fine..."

"I'm sorry for your mother buddy" Macau said.

Chay smiled a little, "It's ok" He said, "I'm fine. It's just that after so many years we had got to know that our mae is alive and still we could not establish a relation with her. And now she just died...like just died and I cannot even feel that sadness anymore. Who do you think can poison her Cau?"

"Who else except from that dead uncle of mine" Macau muttered under his breath.

"What?" Chay asked confused.

"Nothing" Macau said, "I think you shall ask Kim about it"

"Well P'Kim....." Chay said and looked around finding Kim. Soon he found the latter talking to some people, most probably business partners.

"....he's too busy to talk" Chay said in a low voice.

Chay was missing Kim. For the last four days Kim had been so busy that he could not give Chay any time. Chay missed him, his hugs, his kisses, his cuddles. He missed jow Kim used to whisper endearments in his ears, how he used to sing for him and tease him. He missed his P'Kim so much.

Every night Kim would be either talking on call or work on his laptop or he had to go out to 'take care of some business'. Chay would be left alone all the time, even his Hia was too busy. Chay felt like Kim was there but still he was not. He felt like he was invisible and everyone ignored him. Even if he knew that was not the case but he still felt abandoned.

"Hey! It's fine, don't worry so much" Macau said, "Kim is just going through a lot right now. His father had given him the duty of the underground businesses and it's like the whole pressure of the family is right now on his shoulders. P'Vegas was telling that Kim has to take care of a lot of things right now and so he might not being able to give you time. But don't worry everything will be fine"

Macau patted Chay's back. Chay sighed before smiling a little, "Thanks Cau"

Macau smiled at him, "Let's go inside Chay" Ge said, "Everything is already done. I don't know why these people are still here. They shall go already"

Macau's growl made Chay chuckle, "Ok fine...let's go inside"

Saying that both the friends went inside the mansion. Chay's eyes never left Kim who was busy talking with the guests. Not even once did he looked towards Chay.

After sometime finally everyone left. Kim walked inside the mansion his eyes finding for only one person. When he saw Chay, he gave him a smile. But before Kim could approach him he was interrupted by Kinn.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Kim!" Kinn's voice rang through the hall.

Kim stopped and looked at him. He knew exactly what Kinn was talking about.