Love Me Like You Do🔞

For my horny little babies:

ISHAAN151002

exoticbeakhyun

6 months later...

Warning⚠️: Smut

PORCHAY

Today is the day of my first show. My first time singing in front of so many people. I'm feeling really nervous. I'm going to sing my own song, but P'Kim does not know about it. I've not told him that I wrote a song, it's supposed to be a surprise for him.

I got out of the shower, wrapped my towel around myself, and stepped in front of the mirror. I gently touched my scar...

A small smile rose on my lips

A small smile rose on my lips. Vladislav has actually taken his revenge. Even if he was not able to kill me, he scarred me for my whole life and everytime I see myself I remember that day. He stained me...but I know P'Kim loves me either ways.

Someone suddenly hugged me from behind. And of course, who else can it be other than P'Kim?

He sniffed on the crook of my neck and then placed soft kisses there. His hand caressed my waist and he started sucking on my skin.

"P'Kim...not now.." I said.

He pouted. Then he looked at me through the mirror. We were standing in front of the mirror, me only in a towel, and him hugging me from behind.

"Baby~" He said, "Let's do it na~"

I touched his hand which was holding my waist. Then I slowly turned around and cupped his cheeks. Then I pecked his lips.

"Don't be so horny~" I whispered.

"Tsk, not possible" He said and captured my lips into a kiss. Our tongues fought with each other for dominance. I bit his lips and he opened his mouth to grant me access. I entered my tongue in his mouth and tasted every corner of it. He tastes like mint.

He started tracing his hand on my abdomen before he slowly opened my towel and it fell down. He then held my buttocks firmly. I slowly pulled away and he connected our foreheads, both of us breathing heavily.

"I just showered P..." I said.

"Don't worry angel...I'll clean you again" He said. Then he slammed me back to the mirror and started biting on my nape.

I closed my eyes feeling him. My hands automatically started opening his shirt. He helped me remove it and threw it somewhere out of my sight.

Then he started kissing me again and started stroking my dick gently. I groaned in between the kiss and he took the chance to enter his tongue in my mouth and started exploring me hungrily.