Drowned🔞

Warning⚠️: Smut

Be ready ChayKim lovers :)

AUTHOR

"I love you so fucking much" Kim growled.

"I love you more" Chay said looking into Kim's eyes longingly, "Now shut up and fuck me"

Saying that Chay pulled Kim to another hungry kiss earning a moan from the other. Kim pulled him closer to himself kissing him passionately. Chay was wriggling on his lap and Kim held his thigh tightly to stop him.

Chay pulled away a lot to look at Kim's longing eyes. Chay's heart skipped a beat. Kim's pleading eyes, parted mouth and disheveled hair, he looked more ruined than Chay. Chay knew that he had that power over Kim to bring him to his knees if required. Chay smiled to himself and grinded against Kim.

"Fuck!" Kim groaned throwing his head backwards closing his eyes. Chay bent down sucking on the delicate skin of Kim's neck leaving some marks while his hands were busy undressing Kim. Kim's one hand was weaving through Chay's hair while the other held his waist firmly pulling him closer.

Kim held Chay's nape and made him look at him, "Are you somehow planning of topping me right now angel? Because if you are, then fuck me already, I can't wait to feel you....."

"Do you want it?" Chay asked.

"Oh god, yes please...." Kim whimpered when he felt Chay touching his clothed member.

Then Chay did something unexpected. He slammed Kim down to the car seat and hovered over him. Chay looked at him with lust filled eyes and kissed him. Within moments both of their clothes were crumpled and lying on the car floor. Their crotches rubbed on each other and both of them groaned.

"Kimhan....." Chay trailed off his sentence as he held his hand in front of Kim's mouth and let him guess the rest. Kim understood what his angel wanted and took two of Chay's fingers in his mouth and started sucking on them, all while looking straight in Chay's eyes.

Chay placed a soft kiss on Kim's forehead before he went back to sucking and biting on Kim's chest leaving hickeys. Chay swirled his fingers in Kim's mouth while Kim coated them well with his saliva. It felt new for Kim. It's not like Kim had not been a bottom before, but this time Chay was dominating him. Kim could not deny that it turned him on even more.

Chay at last pulled out his fingers from Kim's mouth and looked at Kim, "Are you ready my big baby?"

Kim's heart filled with warmth. He really missed his angel so much, "More than ready my love"

Chay smiled and kissed him again while he entered a single finger in Kim's tight hole. The older moaned in Chay's mouth as he felt the slight pain in his ass. Chay fingered him, at first slow, then fast, and then again slow, adding another finger in the middle making Kim go insane out of pleasure just from his fingers. When did Chay become so experienced at this?

"Baby, are you sure you did not do it with anyone in the last year?" Kim asked as Chay pulled away from the kiss.

Chay glared at him and added a third finger in Kim and twisted them inside making the older curse.

"Fuck!" Kim cursed closing his eyes shut and trying to grasp something close to his hands.

"Don't dare say that again if you really wish to walk tomorrow" Chay sneered.

Kim gulped. Chay really looked scary, "I-I was just kidding angel......don't look at me like that, you look scary..."

Chay was looking at Kim with nothing but seriousness. Chay at last pulled out his fingers from Kim and positioned himself at Kim's entrance. He looked at Kim for permission.