Make Me Yours🔞

This chapter is rated 18+. Please skip if you are uncomfortable.

PORCHAY

As we reached our bedroom P'Kim opened the door. He carried me inside while he closed the door with his leg with a bang sound.

He slammed me back on to the door while kissing me. I was trapped in between the door and P'Kim's body. My mind was blank. I was definitely enjoying it.

He left my lips and started placing wet kisses on my neck. He was biting and sucking the places leaving hickeys as he went down.

I was still clinging onto him, just supported by the door behind while my legs wrapped around his waist. I closed my eyes as I jerked my head backwards, stopped by the door. I weaved my fingers through his silky hair while holding him close to me.

After a moment he stopped and looked at me.

"I will ask you one last time Chay. I won't do it if you're not comfortable. If you want we can take it slow. I don't-"

I cut him off as I pulled him to a kiss. He was shocked but kissed me back. After a moment I pulled away and looked at him. There was no going back from this moment.

I went close to his ears and whispered, "Fuck me Kim. Fuck me till I pass out. Fuck me till I forget who I am. I don't want to take it slow anymore. Cage me in your heart. Make me yours."

I don't know from where I got the courage. But I did not wanted to take it slow anymore. I wanted him to claim me, and I wanted to claim him. I did not call him P', but called his name. I did not know what kind of expression to expect from him, so I slowly pulled away and looked at his eyes.

Are his ears getting red? Is he.....blushing? I saw him gulp before he said, "Then don't regret it Chay".

I saw his eyes turning darker. He was looking at me as though I'm some kind of prey. I could feel a shiver down my spine at his gaze. It was different. Different from how he usually looks at me. It was like he surrendered to his desires.

I gulped. Was it too much? Shall I pray for my ass?

KIM

I was kissing Porchay, leaving hickeys here and there. After some time I stopped to look at him. I don't want him to think that it was a mistake. I didn't want him to regret later.

It is not too soon is it? He's not uncomfortable right? Shall we take it slow? There were many questions in my mind, my eyes were uncertain.

I was on my limit. I wanted to make sure one last time, so I asked him, "I will ask you one last time Chay. I won't do it if you're not comfortable. If you want we can take it slow. I don't-"

I wanted to tell him that I did not wanted him to think that he was being forced. But he did not even let me finish my sentence. He pulled me to a kiss. I was shocked but kissed him back eventually.

Then he pulled away from me and looked at me. Then he came close to my ears and whispered some words which left me devastated.

"Fuck me Kim. Fuck me till I pass out. Fuck me till I forget who I am. I don't want to take it slow anymore. Cage me in your heart. Make me yours."

I felt my ears turning red and my heart thumping out of my chest. He called me 'Kim' not 'P'Kim'. Is it really my little Porchay, my innocent and cute little baby? I could not believe it.

"Then don't regret it Chay" I heard myself say.

I could feel my inner demons break out as my eyes we're devouring him. He gulped. It almost looked like he was scared at my sight. I went close to his ears and whispered, "There's no need to be scared baby. I won't hurt you, not in this life. I promise you're gonna enjoy."