Truths

Warning⚠️: Violence and death

PORCHAY

My head was feeling dizzy. I slowly opened my eyes. I could hear a lot of voices. Everything was hazy at first before it slowly turned clear.

"Chay..." I heard P'Kinn call me. I slowly looked towards him. Somehow I felt that I'm not able to see properly. I lifted my hand and touched my left eye to feel it covered with bandages.

"How are you feeling now?" P'Kinn asked concerned. I wanted to say something but nothing came out of my mouth. It was as though I lost my voice.

My eyes were only finding one person. P'Kim. I was feeling anxious. I wanted to see him so badly.

"Angel..." I heard P'Kim's voice. My eyes automatically followed the voice towards the door. I saw P'Kim approaching me but before that Hia stopped him.

"Don't you dare approach my brother you bastard" He said through gritted teeth. P'Kim glared at him but did not come close. He just looked at me with longing eyes.

"P-P'Kim..." I called with a little force, "P..."

P'Kim looked at Hia. His eyes pleading.

"Please Porsche..." He said. P'Kim never looked this vulnerable. The person who never pleads to anyone, was right now pleading to my Hia just to meet me.

"Please Hia..." I said.

"Porsche..." P'Kinn patted Hia on the back. Then he at last left P'Kim's way.

P'Kim came close to me and held my hand. His eyes were sad, regret clear in them. He gently caressed my hand and a drop of tear escaped his eyes when he touched the bandages on my left eye.

"I'm sorry..." He said, his voice breaking, "I failed to protect you...again.."

I touched his hand on my bandage and a drop of tear escaped my own eyes.

"It's not your fault..." I said as I pecked his hand.

A lot of needles were penetrated in my body. Saline and blood were being given to me. I was still in pain and so it was a bit difficult for me to move.

"Let's leave them alone for a moment" I heard P'Kinn say. I did not look at them as my eyes were focused on the man in front of me but I'm sure that Hia glared at us before they left.

I was actually a bit surprised to find no one else in my room except P'Kinn, Hia and P'Kim. I wondered where the others were.

"P'Kim..." I said, "Where are the others? And what about Macau and...Liam?"

P'Kim stiffened a little before replying, "Macau is admitted in this hospital. The injury in his head had caused him to fall into a temporary coma. According to the doctors he will be fine even though he will be in coma for at least a month but his life will be saved..."

I sighed in relief. At least Macau will be fine. He had had chosen me over himself to save my life.

"What about Liam?" I asked. P'Kim hesitated a bit before answering.

"Liam...he's..." P'Kim said, "..he's..dead.."

I clenched my hand into a fist. I had an idea that I would be hearing this. In fact I was quite sure that he'll be killed, from the time I left him there. I just wished that it was not true but it is. I gulped but did not say anything.

"Where...are the others?" I asked.

"They're outside..." P'Kim said, "..Pol is dead.."

I widened my eyes. Now I get it why P'Arm looked so devastated. P'Pol and P'Arm were like best friends. In fact I'm sure that they were actually more than friends.