Little Demon🔞

Warning⚠️: Smuts

VLADISLAV(Conversations going on in Russian)

"Fuck!" I cursed loudly as the punching bag burst out, spilling sand everywhere, due to the force of my punch. I was not wearing a boxing glove. So I could feel blood dripping from my knuckles. I sat down as I looked down at my bloody hands.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt a touch. A touch I'm so familiar with. I smiled while my eyes were still closed.

"You came..." I said as I slowly opened my eyes. I saw the soothing face of my lover, his concerned gaze on my hand.

"You again did the same thing?" He said a bit annoyed at me, "Last time it was because that shitty guy betrayed you. You were punching like a maniac. What happened now?"

I chuckled, "You still remember?" I said, "Then you'll also remember that it was the first time we were together"

He flicked me on the forehead, "Pervert..." He said.

FLASHBACK

I was punching the bag nonstop. Drops of blood smeared all over the punching bag. After punching for half an hour the whole bag turned red and blood started dripping from the bag.

I called one of my bodyguards inside, "Take him out" I said.

"Yes sir" He said and took the body out of the bag. After being punched for half an hour, the guy was unrecognisable. His body crumpled and turned into a lump of meat.

"Dispose him off" I said.

"Yes sir" He said and dragged the corpse out.

I sat down and lighted a cigarette. My knuckles were bleeding after hitting so much. Suddenly someone threw a bag at my feet. I looked up to find none other than my best friend, Igor. He was completely covered in blood. His white skin was tainted, looking like a fallen angel.

"What is it?" I asked with a bored voice. He just came close to me and took away the cigarette from my hand and took a smoke.

"Just took your revenge" He said with an equally bored voice. I squinted my eyes at him before picking up the bag from the ground.

I opened the bag to find a head, the head of my ex-boyfriend. I sighed.

"You went to kill him" I said,"You could have told me before going"

"Why?" He said sarcastically, "Is your heart paining seeing your dear 'love' in this state"

Saying this he threw away the cigarette and crumpled it with his foot. Then he was going to leave when I held his hand and slammed him to the nearby wall.

"What makes you think that?" I asked him.

"What else makes you sigh then?" He asks angrily, "If you don't love him then-"

I cut him off with a kiss. At first he was shocked and his eyes went wide. Then he slowly responded. I could taste blood as Igor was covered in blood. After a while we broke the kiss and he looked straight into my eyes.

"I never loved him" I said, "He was just a friend. Somewhat like a wolf in a sheep's clothing"

Igor narrowed his eyes at me confused. He was breathing heavily. I could see his chest rising and falling while his intense gaze was on me, as though he was trying to find the truth from my eyes.

"My biggest mistake was to trust him" I said, "I had loved you for my whole life Igor. I wanted to make you mine but you never saw me as someone more than a friend. So I took his help to see if you have any feelings for me, if I can make you jealous. But I never thought that he could have betrayed me. We had been friends for more than 10 years"