Only Love Can Hurt Like This(Kim Version)

KIM

It's two weeks since I sent the clip. Chay did not reply. I hope he forgives me for everything I did. I know Porchay is a stubborn boy. I know it's not going to be easy. But I'm ready to wait for him for my whole life.

My life sucks. I am the youngest son of the main family of Theerapanyakul. Kim Kimhan Theerapanyakul. For my whole life I never bowed in front of anyone. Not even my father. Not even when he held the muzzle of a gun on the forehead of a ten year old Kim and pulled the trigger.(Of course I knew that pa would not kill me just like that).

But this boy is making me go crazy. Those eyes of him, big and glossy. That straight nose. Those lips, pink and plump(they really look so kissable). That mole beside his left eye, the quite prominent collar bone, that perfect figure, the milkish white limbs, those soft cheeks, messy hair and perfect ass, everything about him is making me insane.

I am ready to do anything to get him back. I'm ready to give up my life for him, ready to take a thousand lives for him, ready to give up everything for him. I can leave this whole world behind just to be with him. I want to leave my scarred past, and be happy with him. I am ready to bow in front of him, beg him to come back, even if my dignity, my pride, breaks into millions of pieces.

The first day I met him at my show I already liked him very much. At that time I didn't even know that he is Porsche's brother. Those doe eyes of him are mesmerizing. He asked me to give him guitar lessons, but I could not say yes because I knew that I've other works.

But once I got to know that he is Porsche's brother I unknowingly felt happy. At that time I did not understand why I was happy, but now I know. Now I know that I was happy because I got to spend time with him. Even if I fooled my heart that I just wanted to get out information, I know whenever I was with him I felt happy. I even felt relaxed.

Then when he confessed to me, I could feel my heartbeat increasing rapidly. I felt as though my heart is going to gouge out from my chest. I could feel my inner demons lingering and trying to break out. I wanted to kiss him so badly, I wanted to fuck him, to make him mine. I wanted to show to the world that he is mine and only mine.

But I had no choice. I could not choose to make him mine. My first priority was to keep him safe. He was important to me. And I can do everything for a person who is important to me. If pa is planning something big I'll not let him include Chay in it. I'll keep him safe with my life.

But now I can't bear the distance between us. Is it not possible to be with you and also protect you? I want us to be together. I know you're not happy, neither am I. Even if you try to show that you do not care, I know in your heart you still love me.

I'm lamenting my decision Chay. Leaving you was the worst decision I ever took in my life. And I'm regretting my decision for every single moment. If I could go back in time I would never let myself leave you. I would beat my stupid self until he understood your importance. And if he still couldn't understand then I would kill him.
___________________________________________

Author: Oh Kim if you killed your previous self won't you yourself also die😅. Porchay is sometimes right. You're really stupid🤭.

Kim: You dare call me stupid author and I'm going to kill you instead😈. Only Chay has the right to call me stupid.

Author: Okkie😣. Let's get back to story.

___________________________________________