I Will Ruin You

PORCHAY

Today we were to go to the main family mansion for dinner as hia invited us. It's already a week since I've started living with P'Kim. It's been the best days of my life.

Although he remains busy with his works, he always gets out time to be with me. When I'm in university he would sometimes unexpectedly come to pick me up. He would always message me and ask if I have eaten anything, how I'm doing and tell me that he is missing me.

At night I would tell him stories about my day and he will always tell how delicious the dinner was as I made it. Then he would cuddle me to sleep, drawing circles on my back and occasionally pecking my forehead.

He would never shout on me even if he is frustrated. I'm discovering a new P'Kim, who is quite different from the cold and indifferent person I've known. And this P'Kim is not heartless. I love him.

I was lost in my thoughts as Macau shook me to reality.

"Where were you lost huh?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Huh...umm...I was just..." I did not knew how to reply, "Tsk just leave it. What were you saying?"

"I was just saying that today both the families are having dinner together. So do you want me to drive you to the main family after class?" He asked in one breath.

"Umm...no it's ok. P'Kim will be coming to pick me up" I said.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "What's going on between you two?" He asked, "Lately I had been seeing you with P'Kim more and more"

"I..it's nothing. It's just that I am living in his house because it's close to the university" I said, "So he sometimes comes to pick me up. And as we are going to go to the same place so he offered to drive me. That's it"

Macau seem to believe me but not fully. But he let it pass. "Ok then" He said.

Just then the professor entered the class...

Time skip

After class I said goodbye to Macau as he went away. I was waiting for P'Kim. Generally he is never late. Maybe he was stuck in some work.

I soon saw a car approaching. I could tell from a hundred miles that it was P'Kim. Soon he reached in front of me and opened the door for me to get in.

I saw P'Kim sitting on the driving seat, smiling at me. I smiled back at him as I got inside the car. I sat beside him on the front seat and put on my seat belt.

He started the car and asked, "So how was your day angel?"

This is another thing which he has started recently. He would always call me with endearments like angel, baby, darling and many more.

"It was just another normal day. Nothing special" I replied. "So are we going to the main family now?" I asked.

"No" He simply replied.

"Then?" I was confused. Didn't we need to go to the main family today?

"We have been invited for dinner" He said, "There's still time for nightfall. So... I'm taking you out on a date"

"Huh? In these clothes?" I asked showing him my clothes.

"No. We're going for shopping first" He said.

I did not notice till now, but now that I see P'Kim is looking stunning in his pista green shirt with the top three buttons opened, a chain with a crescent moon pendant lying on his perfect collarbone, his ears adorned with a number of piercings, his hair falling on his eyes, the innumerable rings on his finger and the thick platinum chain lying on his wrists.