My Boy, My Life

(Well all of you asked me to make them both passionate and cute. So...your wish is granted😊)

KIM

I came out of the mansion and sat inside one of the main family's car. Today I drove myself. Because I needed to go to someone secretly without my pa's spies following me. I drove on different roads. I could see a black car following me. I know that pa always send people to follow me when I go out in a car of the main family.

But today I need to get rid of them. I drove through alleys and twisted lanes. Soon they were left behind. I quickly turned the steering wheel to take a U-turn and go to my destination.

Soon I reached. It was not a big mansion, but it was quite big for atleast more than ten people to live.

I got out of my car and walked towards the gate. Soon two guards came to stop me. I took out my gun and handed it to them. One of them called someone for permission to let me in.

Then he hanged up and they both looked at each other and nodded. Then they escorted me in. It was quite a spacious room. I leisurely sat on a plush sofa.

"Well well who's here" I heard an irritating voice. It was none other than Macau.

"What is the great Kim Kimhan Theerapanyakul doing here?" He asked in a sarcastic tone as he came and sat on the sofa in front of me.

"None of your business I guess. Where's your brother?" I asked him back.

"Asking for me?" I heard the voice of the person with whom I came to meet here. Vegas.

He came and lazily sat opposite to me. He crossed his legs and smirked at me. "What brings you here?"

"You know very well why I'm here Vegas." I reply in a cold tone. He just chuckles.

"Macau go inside. Kim and I need to talk." Vegas said to his brother.

"Whatever" Macau leaves with a not-so-interested face.

As Macau leaves, Vegas' face suddenly turns serious. "What do you think you're doing Kim? Leaving everything on hold, drinking at night bars and putting everyone's life at risk. If that was your initial plan then why didn't you kill the boy already?"

The room was soundproof and no one could enter without Vegas' permission, so there was no risk of being overheard. How do I know all this? Cause this was not my first time here.

"Whatever I'm doing does not give you an excuse to tell things to Chay." I was mad at Vegas for telling the boy about my 'business'. I know Chay knows what I do. He knows I'm dark and staying with me can put his life in danger. But he's ready to take the risk. That's why he accepted me. Because he loves me.

But he does not need to know the vulgar details of my job. He is strong, but also soft. I don't want him to be worried. I'd better protect him without him knowing.

"I just wanted to warn you" Vegas said with a bored voice. He poured a drink in two glasses and passed one towards me.

I took the glass and took a sip of the drink. It felt good as it descended down my throat.

"You better not do that next time" I say controlling my anger. He just nodded as he took a sip of his drink. I sigh.

"And thank you for saving my life yesterday" I at last tell him. I could see Vegas choking on his drink as he gave me a curious-suspicious-confusing look.

That was normal. I never said thank you to anyone in my life as long as I remember, let alone if it was Vegas. We never really had been on good terms. But I needed to say this today. I never even said sorry to anyone. But I did it all for Chay. And I'm willing to do it again and again for him.