Until The End

I know I messed up but happy reading<3

70 years later...

AUTHOR

"So that's how we got married" Porchay said as he closed the album with their photos of younger days. Everyone was amazed hearing their story.

Chay looked at the old man lying on the hospital bed wearing a neck brace and multiple needles stuck to his body. Chay smiled a little and slowly held his hand.

Kim held his hand and smiled at him

Kim held his hand and smiled at him. The young mafia has turned old now, his jet black hair, completely white. His skin was no more smooth but showed ripples and wrinkles.

It was not much different for Chay either. His skin was wrinkled and he could not walk without a staff anymore. His eyesight was also not that good. But both of them could still sing, they never left singing.

"Wow big-grandpa!" Little Yaya said, "Your story sounds like a movie!"

Everyone chuckled at her comment.

"I already told him" Kim at last spoke, "That we should make a movie out of it"

"Stop it P'Kim!" Chay said.

"Pa, why do you still call dad Phi" Lyric chuckled.

"He only calls me Phi when he's shy" Kim said and chuckled hearing his son's comment.

"You idiots!" Chay said, "This father son duo never gives up on the chance to tease me"

"Aww pa don't worry, I'm on your side" Melody said as she came and hugged Porchay sweetly.

"My sweet child" Chay said as he stroked ber back gently. His fifty five year old daughter was the best thing in Chay's life.

"Pa this is unfair" Lyric growled, "Only she gets your love always"

"You brat!" Chay said as he smiled, "You're fifty eight, stop being jealous on petty matters"

Lyric pouted and Wuju came and hugged his dad, "Don't worry dad, I'm here for you"

Wuju was Lyric and Ivy's son. Ivy was the wife of Lyric who passed away five years ago because of an unfortunate accident. She was a sweet lady. Lyric was probably the only one in the house who was married to a girl. He married at a young age and had Wuju the very next year.

Yaya was Wuju and Raon's daughter. They adopted her after getting married. Yaya was probably the only fourth generation present in that room. Raon was also there sitting in a corner, he never really talked very much. But he was a good man and of course, totally whipped for Wuju.

"Uncle Chay, are you alright?" Phoenix, Kinn and Porsche's first son, asked seeing Chay looking at Lyric and Wuju with teary eyes.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" Chay said quickly wiping off his eyes.