Jealousy And Insecurity🔞

Warning⚠️: Too much smut

At Yok's bar...

AUTHOR

"Congratulations buddy!" Macau cheered as he hugged Porchay. Chay hugged him back and the both jumped a little while hugging.

"Thanks Cau" Chay said as they pulled apart. The both then started to chat and tease each other, pinching and tickling.

They became lost in their own world completely forgetting the surroundings and not noticing the two pairs of dark eyes staring at them.

Kim and Arm looked at each other, both not liking that their boyfriends are being so clingy to each other. Oh sorry...it's a fiancé for Kim.

"Well done.." Kim turned around at the sound of Vegas, "Congratulations"

Kim nodded, "Thanks"

They always kept their conversations short. All the three of them were standing together, Arm respectfully standing in attention pose. Vegas waved his hand lightly.

"Relax...you're my brother's boyfriend" He said to Arm. Arm visibly relaxed and stood in a casual position.

Porsche and Pete had started talking among themselves, so Kinn decided to give them some space. He came and stood beside his brother. Vegas offered him a scotch and he reluctantly took it.

"Where's Khun?" Kinn asked. Kim looked at the direction where Thankhun was dancing like crazy, forcing Yok to dance with him too. Kinn followed his gaze and smiled a little at his elder brother being a brat. He saw that Top was sitting near Khun and also smiling at his childishness.

"Chay do you want to try this?" Macau asked and Kim looked at the direction with dark eyes. Macau was offering Chay some strong alcohol.

"I think you shall not drink anymore Khun Macau" Arm suddenly said as he went towards Macau.

Macau looked at Arm annoyed, "How many times did I tell you not to call me 'Khun' Macau?" He asked.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry. But you're already drunk enough Macau. You better not drink anymore" Arm said.

Kim was still trying to control himself from dragging Porchay away from Macau.

But before he could do anything Thankhun already intervened and dragged Porchay to the dance floor while Chay dragged Macau with him. The next he dragged Porsche, Arm and Pete to the dance floor.

All of them started to dance. Porchay was a bit shy at first before he took the lead in dancing. Kim, Kinn and Vegas just stood there admiring their babies.

After a while Kinn and Porsche disappeared. Vegas soon dragged Pete off to somewhere. The only ones remaining there was Arm, Macau, Thankhun and Porchay who were still dancing, while Top and Kim were watching.

Kim kept a close watch at Chay. He clenched his hand to a fist when he saw someone on the dancefloor touching Chay while dancing. He was intentionally bumping into Chay but the latter seemed not to understand.

Kim tried to ignore it but his patience was running thin with every passing moment. He saw that Chay started to talk with the guy and both of them laughed. Kim gulped the whole drink at once and clenched his hand to a fist to control his anger. Then he saw the man touch Chay's hips while dancing and the last string of his sanity ripped apart.

He went towards them with dark eyes and pulled Porchay towards himself.

"Tell Porsche we're leaving..." He said to Arm, who was busy controlling his drunk boyfriend, and dragged Chay along with himself.