Kill Me

Warning⚠️: Violence and death

PORCHAY

I opened my eyes to find myself in an unknown atmosphere. I tried to look around but my head pained like hell. There was a dizzy feeling. I knew this feeling very well. When I was kidnapped for the first time I had this same feeling. It was because of the chloroform.

I tried to lift my hand, but that's when I understood that I'm all tied up. I was tied up to a chair, my hands and my legs, firmly tied to it. I started struggling to get out of the ropes.

"There's no use of struggling" I heard the deep voice of a man. He was speaking English. I looked up to find a man standing in front of me, his body full of tattoos and piercings. His eyes were as sharp as that of an eagle. He was definitely a foreigner.

"Wh..who are you" I spoke broken English as I'm not quite comfortable with the language. But I'm not bad at it either, in fact I was one of the best in English when I was in school. The man crouched down in front of me.

"Vladislav. Aleksei Vladislav" He said. Then he touched my chin with just two fingers and tilted his head, as though examining something on me.

"neudivitel'no, chto ty tak nravish'sya Kim" He said but I did not understand a single word.

"Huh?"

"No wonder Kim like you so much" He repeated, but this time in English, "You're beautiful...but not as much as my Igor"

I could not understand what was going on, so I repeated my first question.

"Who are you?"

The man, whose name I got to know is Vladislav, sighed, "I'm the doom of your boyfriend Porchay"

"W..what.."

"You don't know him. He's a monster, he killed Igor, I'll kill you" He chanted as though the words were a mantra.

"Whom are you talking about" I was desperate to know what's going on as I could not understand a single damn thing. And who the hell was Igor?

He did not answer me but instead turned his back at me and said, "Kim's coming here...to save you"

Fear struck me. Whoever the hell this Igor was, P'Kim killed him. And now this man wants to take revenge. So he kidnapped me as a bait to lure P'Kim into his trap and kill him. I can't let that happen. I can't let P'Kim die.

"Don't run your thoughts too much" Vladislav said as though reading my mind, "At first I just wanted to kill you. But after seeing you....you just look like a little kid. So I'll give you two options, either I kill you or I kill him"

I did not even have to think twice. The decision was already made, "Kill me"

Vladislav looked at me astonished. Then he shook his head.

"I was wrong" He said, "You're not a little kid. I'll respect your bravery"

He left me alone in the shabby room. My mind was a mess. I did not know what P'Kim did, but I'll always choose him above me.

KIM

I was in front of the building. Chay was inside. Now I need to step inside and waste as much time as possible until Kinn and Vegas comes with the rescue team.

I got out of my car and stepped inside. Someone suddenly hit a blow on my head from behind and everything turned dark...
.
.
.
"P'Kim..." I heard a faint voice calling me as though it was far, far away.