I'm Coming For You

Ok guys I just want to tell that in the last chapter I told you about some death threats. I'll just like to clear myself that IT WAS JUST A JOKE. I know my readers very well and I know that they were just joking. And in a gesture to return the joke I wrote that. The ones who are concerned about me, thank you so much for caring. But please don't worry, it's nothing serious. Hope this clears the matter...

One year later...

PORCHAY

I was sitting in my room looking outside the window, capturing the sunset view. This is my life now. Travelling around the world, singing on hire, and again travelling. It's literally like I'm a criminal who's escaping the police.

Right now I'm in Brazil. In the last year I travelled nearly all of the continents(except Antarctica of course). That night I left for London. I don't know what I would've done if it was not for Macau. He was the one to arrange my flight and money.

He helped me in escaping from Thailand after I told him everything. I did not had the strength to go in front of my Hia anymore. I could not believe that the only two persons whom I trusted the most would do something like this with me.

No it's not about mae. As I already told, I was not that close to her and it did not hurted that much. What hurted me more was the betrayal. Phi could have told me, what was the need to hide. More importantly, mae was already suffering from dementia and there was nothing harmful about her. Why did they need to kill her?

There must be a reason behind all these. Only if P'Kim would have told me everything, maybe I would be able to trust him again. It hurted so much to leave him. My mind screamed that I should stop and my heart ached, but I knew I couldn't stay. If I stayed that day then it would make him believe that he can repeat the same thing with me again.

"He'll not let you go. He'll stop you. He'll tell you everything and trust you. He must have a reason. He'll not hurt you. He'll stop you" My mind screamed. But when I stepped out of the mansion and he didn't come after me, my heart broke completely. I decided to leave everything behind. If someday he comes after me and decided to explain everything then........we'll see.

After getting out of the mansion I went to a telephone booth to call Macau as I left my phone behind. We met up in the nearby park and I explained everything to him. I could barely hold back my tears and begged him not to tell anyone about me. He helped me a lot by not revealing my secret for so long and helping me out of Thailand, concealing my identify from everyone. We did everything in just one night.

Later I got to know that P'Kim was searching for me all over Thailand, but I did not wanted to go back. I and Macau decided to not have too much connection as P'Kim might find me out from there. It's nearly 4 months since I last talked to Macau. I change my number every now and then to avoid risks.

When I landed in London, I had no idea what to do or where to go. I was not even that good at english. I stayed in a hotel for some days, finding for a job. After much hesitation I accepted to sing at a bar. That's where I met them, or especially him. Sam. Samuel McCarty.

As I was lost in my thoughts suddenly someone hugged me from behind. Speaking of the devil and he's here.

"Good morning babe" I heard the hoarse voice of Sam as he pecked me on my shoulder. I flinched at that and slowly got out of his arms to turn around and face him.

I met with a sleepy handsome face of Sam. He gave me a smile which, I cannot deny, was sexy. Sam has everything that anyone can die for. An extremely handsome face with that blonde hair and a perfect dimple. His European traits shows off in his flirting. He was not wearing his glasses right now, but that adds to his handsomeness.