Feelings

PORCHAY

I had followed P'Kim out of the restaurant. I saw him going inside the alley beside. I silently followed him. How I wish that I did not do so.

As I went behind him, I saw him bending down while he was stabbing a person. My breath stopped. I could not believe my own eyes. I started stepping back.

CLAMP!

I ended up stamping on an empty can. P'Kim immediately looked back. He and all of his bodyguards' eyes were at me. He slowly stood up still looking at me.

His eyes were bloodshot and he was directly looking at me. He was covered in blood from head to toe. Even his hair was dripping blood. His hair moist with blood, stuck on to his eyes, his hands holding a knife with which I guess he was stabbing the person lying down, a while ago.

As I looked down my eyes went wide. I could feel bile rising to my throat and I started feeling nauseous.

The person was lying on the ground unrecognisable. His head was bludgeoned, his body turned nearly completely inside out because of being stabbed so much. Blood spilt everyone.

P'Kim was the one responsible for it. I could feel it. He is inhumane when he kills, like a psychopath. I was feeling disgusted seeing all the blood on him. I wanted to wipe them off. I wanted to jump in his arms and ask him to come with me, far away from all this blood and hatred. But my consciousness would not let me do so.

I had never been afraid of P'Kim, because I know that he would never hurt me. But right now, somewhere in my heart, I was feeling scared seeing him in his vicious state. The side of him of which I was unaware.

He had already warned me of his this state when we were getting together. I accepted him after knowing it. But today seeing him like this... I can't deny that I was feeling a bit scared, even if I know that he will never hurt me even if he dies.

"Chay..." He called out in a soft voice, in a voice I'm so familiar with. Hearing this voice makes me remember his face with brightening smile and his gentle touches. I could not make myself look up at him as I did not wanted to see his vulnerable state. I quickly turned around and ran off from there.

I could feel drops of tears falling down my eyes. I was feeling like a coward running away like that. I know that in P'Kim's dark world I'm the only light that he accepts to enter. And yet I was leaving him in a moment when he needed me, when I should calm him down and say 'it's ok I'm here' and hug him.

But it was all new for me. I needed some time to accept it. I did not run away because I hated him, I ran away because I would make him sadder than he already was. I did not wanted to make him upset. I just needed some time alone...

KIM

I went back home. I wished Chay was already there. But I know better. I know Chay would not be there, but yet I wished it.

I reached home and freshened up. As expected, Chay was not there. I sighed. I had a vague idea where he could be. I called Kinn to inform that we could not attend the dinner today. I could hear Thankhun whine beside him and I promised to bring Chay with me on some other day.

I picked up my car keys and went out to find Chay. While travelling I tried calling Chay's number. It was switched off. I then called Liam. He picked up on the second ring.

"Khap, Khun Kim" He said as he picked up the phone.

"Where is Porchay?" I asked him without wasting any time.

"He's at the beach Khun Kim" He replied.

"Keep an eye on him till I reach" I said before hanging up. I started travelling with full speed. I already had an idea that Chay might be going there.