Making Up

At Kim and Chay's bedroom...

Chay silently stepped inside the room and locked the door before collapsing to the ground crying. He could not stop the silent whimpers, the falling tears and the shivering of his body.

He then somehow got up on his legs and walked to the bed slumping on it, burying his face in a pillow and crying uncontrollably. He had stayed strong for too long, tried to adjust for too long.

He did everything possible to make Kim comfortable for the whole week. He did all the cooking and cleaning, went to university alone and then come back and do the other works.

Most of the days Kim came home late at night and went straight to his office. There he would work on his laptop and sometimes just sleep there out of exhaustion. Chay would always keep a note, he would go and give him coffee and then again check up on him 2-3 times at night.

He would just peek through the door to see if Kim was still working, and if he saw that Kim was asleep, then he would take a blanket and cover him up. Sometimes he would peck of the older's forehead and gently caress his head earning a hum of satisfaction from him. Chay would smile seeing Kim sleep peacefully even if just for some hours.

The next morning as usual Kim would leave before Chay got up and just leave the blanket in his chair. Chay would then just organize the stuff in Kim's office before leaving for university.

Generally a maid would come to clean the house and do the laundry when they were not at home. After Chay came back from the university, he would cook food for both of them. It's not like he was bound to cook, but still he would do so because he did not wanted Kim to always eat food bought from outside.

But most of the days Kim would not eat anything and instead take some strong coffee. Chay was worried about Kim's health, both physical and mental. In midst of all these he had stopped taking care of himself.

As Kim did not eat properly, most of the time Chay did the same. How could he eat properly when his love was working so hard? While checking up on Kim at night he would generally miss his precious sleep. Chay also remained just as much exhausted as Kim. Just the difference is he tried to remain strong and help Kim even after being ignored by him.

But now it was too much for him. He could not take the stress anymore. He could still bear when Kim ignored him, but Kim yelling at him, he could not bear that anymore. It was ok to be weak sometimes isn't it?

Chay buried his face in the pillow and cried silently. He did not wanted to disturb Kim in anyway. He did not wanted to spill the coffee either, it was just that he stumbled upon something. And he still felt a bit bad for that. But nothing hurted more than the tone with which Kim talked with him.

Suddenly he heard some banging on the door.

"Baby, please open the door baby" It was Kim's voice. But Chay did not pay any attention and just layed down there.

Outside the room, Kim knocked again, "Angel please open the door, please"

Chay just sat up on the bed and hugged the pillow close to himself, "I-I'm fine P'Kim" He said trying to control his sobs, "You must still have some work left. You can go complete it, I won't disturb you"

"Fuck Porchay! Just open the God damn door!" Kim shouted banging a little louder. Chay just sat there silently.

Kim stroked his hand in his hair trying to calm down. He got out his phone and dialled Tor's number.

"Yes Khun Kim?" Tor answered on the second ring.

"Postpone tomorrow's meeting with Mr.Jeong" Kim said.