You're Mine🔞

Warning⚠️: Smut(unconsensual)

KIM

I splashed water on my face to calm down but my blood was boiling. Who the fuck was that bastard to touch my baby? Sam, even his name is wierd. I would have cut him to pieces and fed him to dogs if it was not for my baby.

It took me a whole fucking year to meet him. The day he left, I already knew where he was. Tor had been following him everywhere but I could not meet him. His life was at danger and I had to let go.

Tor was instructed to follow him everywhere and keep me updated. It was so difficult to stay without my baby, but I could not put his life in danger. If he came back to me on his own, then I would have been able to protect him, but I could not keep him by force at that time as I was being spied.

My dear father had not left me alone even after his death. The day he killed himself, I was absolutely sure that he must had planned something, but I had no idea what it was. I tried my best to get situations under my control and was able to do quite some of it, when Porchay received that audio tape.

That's when I understood what his intention was. It was not about me, not about Chay, not about himself or even our family. It was purely business. He wanted to make me what he was, a monster. But unfortunately he forgot that I was already a monster, even bigger than him.

On that day I could have stopped Chay from leaving Thailand, but I didn't. I didn't because that's what pa wanted, he wanted us to drift apart. At first he convinced me to take over the business, because he knew our plan, and then he killed himself and made sure I was under pressure, and now someone is doing all these so that I and Porchay drift apart only so that I can become cold and fierce, taking over the business mercilessly.

That was his initial plan. But what he didn't know was that, I could keep Porchay locked up in my room just so that he could not leave me. I can always do that as long as my baby does not hate me. And I know he doesn't hate me, he just wants me to tell him everything truthfully. But what could I tell him? What could I tell him when I myself was confused about everything?

All these would not have happened without Porsche. He recorded our call and then someone stole the audio from his phone. There is no other way anyone could hack the call. I was so fucking angry on Porsche for doing such a dumb mistake. But after talking to him I got to know that how much insecure he was of his brother and how much he cared.

I never saw him cry. But for the first time I saw him shedding a fucking tear in front of me. He just wanted to keep some evidence with him so that I don't betray him, because if I did, then he would not be able to kill me because of his brother.

I could not say anymore. I promised to take care of Porchay. I already had an idea of who might be behind all these shit, but I could not lay a hand on him as there were complexities in the relation of the other world mafias. I needed to wait for the right time. So I had to go on with the flow and let my baby go.

I made everyone believe that I'm searching for Chay everywhere even though I knew exactly in which country, in which state, in which city, in which locality, in which latitude and longitude my angel was. I got to know that he had joined a music band.

At first I was suspicious of the members, all the three of them were playboys or playgirl. I hated the fact that they were touchy with my baby. Tor would send me their pictures and update every single day. I left Chay under his protection, while I handled the situation in Thailand.

After one whole fucking year everything was finally in control. I missed him so much in this period. Sometimes I just wanted to drop the act and go back to him but I had no choice. If I had to eliminate the problem from it's roots then I had to stay back and wait. And now when everything is finally over, I can get my baby back with me.