Kidnapped

Just a little happiness before the sadness comes...

Warning⚠️:This chapter contains some mature content, violence and deaths.

AUTHOR

"Brace yourself angel...this night's gonna be long" Kim said, "I just hope that you don't lose your beautiful voice because this time...I'm not going to hold back"

"I'm up for it" Chay said bravely. But inside, he already knew that he just provoked the beast inside Kim and it's not going to leave Chay until he ravishes the last ounce of energy from the poor soul of the younger.

Chay had been lost in his thoughts when Kim had already entered Chay without any warning.

"Aaahh..." Chay screamed out. Kim started to move inside Chay while the latter screamed in pain.

"F..fuck.." Kim groaned, "How can you be...still so...fucking tight..."

"Kim...slow.." Chay panted, "...please...ah.."

Kim looked at him with apologetic eyes, "I'm sorry angel...not today..."

He said as he slammed inside Chay without mercy. Chay became a moaning mess under Kim. They made love for the whole night and yes...Chay did not pass out.

The Next Day

Porchay woke up in Kim's arm. Chay was admiring his lover while the latter was sleeping peacefully. Chay slowly touched Kim's eyebrows, nose and lips when Kim opened his eyes.

"Am I that handsome baby?" Kim smirked.

"Y..you're awake..." Chay said as he blushed remembering everything that happened last night.

Kim chuckled before he pulled Chay closer and started kissing the younger's nape. Chay shuddered before pushing Kim away and backing off.

"Back off P...we already did it for more than 5 times. Do you really think that my poor ass can take you again" Chay whined, "Have some mercy on me and my ass so that we are able to take you for the next time. It's not like we're doing it for the last time"

All this time Kim was smiling like a fucking Cheshire Cat before Chay said that. Kim's smile dropped and his eyes turned dark. He held Chay's shoulders and slammed him on the headboard while Chay hissed in pain.

"Don't ever dare say that..." Kim said darkly, "There's never going to be a last time between you and me"

Chay hissed as Kim's grip on his shoulder was tight and also his ass was sore. Kim closed his eyes calming himself down while his grip loosened a little. He opened his eyes and looked at Chay, his eyes much softer.

"Sorry angel did I hurt you?" He asked softly.

Chay slowly shook his head, "No P'Kim...you're right, I should not have said that"

Kim smiled a little and caressed Chay's face before saying, "I did not mean to hurt you angel. It's just that...I don't think I can live without you anymore"

Chay slowly caressed Kim's face, "Neither can I P'Kim" He said, "I love you"

"I love you so much angel" Kim said and pecked Chay's lips as the younger giggled. Kim then started giving Chay pecks on his cheeks and neck before Chay pushed him away and kicked him.

"P'KIM! NO! I'M STILL SORE!" Chay shouted while the older chuckled.

"Ok ok..let me carry you till the washroom" Kim said as he got closer to Chay, "You won't be able to walk right now"