Wedding Ceremony

2 days later...

PORCHAY

At last it's the day of Hia's wedding. P'Kinn and Hia are really very excited. They will be married in two ways, first the traditional way and second in the way we all know.

Both of them had chosen a green suit for their traditional wedding. It's more like a couple suit.

"Oiii" Hia said, "What are you doing Pete...we will get late"

"Come on Porsche" P'Pete said, "Some makeup is important"

"Make it quick man.." Hia whined.

"Someone's getting impatient" I teased him.

"You brat!" Hia shouted a little, "Just wait until I get back to you"

With that both me and P'Pete laughed. We were stopped by a knock on the door. It was P'Arm.

"Are you guys ready?" He asked.

"Yes it's done" P'Pete said, "Is Khun Kinn ready?"

"Yes they're going to the hall" P'Arm said, "Come quickly..."

P'Arm left after that. I looked at Hia. He was looking so handsome today. I'm so proud of getting him as my Hia and I'm so happy for him right now. I'm sure P'Kinn is going to keep him happy.

From P'Kinn I remember I've not seen P'Kim from the morning. He must be helping P'Kinn. I wonder what they are doing...

On the other side...

KIM

"Just stop shouting for a moment will you Thankhun!" Kinn shouted on Thankhun who was singing god-knows-what song.

"Aii Kinn I'm not shouting!" Thankhun said, "I'm just singing for you as you look nervous"

"It's a humiliation of a musician to say that was a song" Kinn said.

"Says the one who does not know how to sing" Says Thankhun sarcastically.

I sighed for what looks like the hundredth time since the morning. How can these idiots be my brothers? I'm missing my Chay right now.

Kinn was going to protest again when I stopped him, "Enough!"

"But Kim-" Kinn tried to speak but I cut him off.

"Come on Kinn...you're going to be married in a while, focus on that" I said.

Kinn pursed his lips and looked at the mirror in front. I looked at him and sighed once more. He had already ruined his hair again.

I went towards him and fixed his hair once more and warned him, "Ruin your hair once more and I'm not going to fix it up for you again"

"Oh don't worry Kim" Thankhun said, "I'll take care of him"

"Of course" Kinn muttered under his breath.

I stepped back and smiled a little to myself so that no one else can see it. Kinn had been a happier person since Porsche entered his life. I hope Porsche will always keep him happy.

I was lost in my thoughts when the sound of the door brought me back to reality. I looked towards the door to find Vegas leaning on it, looking at my bickering brothers. He slightly shook his head and then looked at me.

"Your dear father is looking for you" He said sarcastically. Kinn and Thankhun stopped bickering and looked at Vegas.

"Pa is looking for Kim?" Kinn asked. Vegas nodded uninterestedly.