Breaking Up

I don't know if you remember but I already told you that this story is going to have a happy ending. But I'm still getting so many death threats. You see like this I may really give you a sad ending. Please be patient, the story has not ended yet. I'll surely keep my promise to give you a happy ending. But before that......

PORCHAY

I woke up to find P'Kim in my arms. My arms were numb as he slept on them for the whole night. But who am I to complain when the morning view is this beautiful?

P'Kim was snuggling in my chest, his eyes closed and face innocent. Who would believe that he was the devil who fucked me to oblivion just a few hours ago?

I gently touched his peaceful sleeping figure. He frowned a little and hugged me more tightly. I chuckled to myself. He's too cute sometimes. I was right to name him my big baby.

I pulled him closer to me and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. God knows how much stress he had been taking from the last week to be this much exhausted. And on top of that I scolded him so badly yesterday.

I looked at the time. It was already 9am. I did not wanted to get up from the bed but what could I do. I needed to attend the nature's call. I don't want to wake P'Kim up, but he's hugging me too tightly for me to get up.

After trying much, I somehow got up from his hug, placing a pillow in my place. I quickly ran towards the washroom. My back was still a bit sore. After I came out, I saw P'Kim sleeping in the exact position, hugging the pillow tightly. I chuckled to myself and walked towards him.

I sat down at the corner of the bed and gently caressed his hair. His face looks absolutely ethereal. It's utterly impossible for anyone in this world to match his handsomeness. I smiled to myself seeing him.

Suddenly he held my hand and pulled me down to the bed, holding me close to himself. His head landed on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I gasped at the sudden action.

"Good morning angel" P'Kim said hoarsely with his eyes still closed.

"Morning..." I said as I looked at his face smiling. He opened his eyes and looked at me before giving me a smile. Then he again closed his eyes and cuddled with me.

"Are you still sleepy?" I asked softly, caressing the arms which had wrapped around me.

He shook his head as no, "I'm not sleepy anymore" He mumbled, "I'm horny...."

I widened my eyes and flicked his forehead, "How can you be so shameless Phi! We just did it a few hours ago!"

He quickly pecked my lips and gave me a smile, "I seem to not get enough of you my love"

My heart melted at his comment. I looked down to find him looking up at me with eyes filled with adoration. I gently caressed his cheek looking softly at him, "Where do I keep so much love hmm?"

He quickly rubbed his nose on my chest and pecked me there before looking up at me, "Keep all my love in your heart and let me keep your heart"

"Mmm....ok deal!" I said and pecked his lips before he pulled me to a soft kiss. After a moment I pulled away.

"Now go and brush, you stink!" I said and made a grimacing face. He smirked at me.

"Do I baby?" He gave me an evil smile and started pecking my whole face. I chuckled and tried to break away from him but P'Kim being P'Kim, held me so tightly that I could not escape.

"Ok ok I'm sorry" I said laughing, "You taste like mint, happy?"

"Hmm..." P'Kim smiled brightly at him and pecked him on his cheek.