Heartbeat

KIM

I was feeling helpless. My body was numb. I tried to run to save him, but Before I could do anything I fell to the ground as dizziness took over me. I could see the truck speeding towards Chay. But before I could do anything I lost my consciousness.

I opened my eyes. My breathing was fast. I had the worst of nightmares. Fuck. Why did I drink so much? Is Chay alright?

As I tried to turn to the other side I felt something heavy on my chest. I looked down to find the most adorable thing anyone can probably see. I calmed down immediately.

Porchay was sleeping holding onto me as a koala. His face buried inside my chest. His arms and legs holding me tightly preventing me from moving. I felt at ease as I saw him in my arms, safe and sound.

But soon my calmness was gone as I could feel his leg on my manhood. Fuck. I cursed under my breath. I'm already hard just by his one touch. I need to use the washroom to ease myself. But Chay won't let go. In fact he cuddled more into my chest as the light from in between the curtains were falling in his eyes.

I had no choice. I did not wanted to wake him up nor did I want this moment to go away. Is it not possible to stop the time here so that we can stay like this forever? I pulled him closer to my chest. Without any hesitation he just cuddled more into me.

How can you be this cute Chay? You've already stole my heart with this cuteness.

After some time I could feel him wriggling in my arms. I observed every move of him as he rubbed his nose on my chest and slowly opened his eyes. He blinked sometimes to adjust to the light. Then he looked up into my eyes.

"P'Kim..." He just stared right back to my eyes. Holy shit. Why can't you stop being this cute.

His big eyes were looking innocently at me. He was not moving, just staring. His eyes looked like they were pleading. Pleading me to....what?

I slowly caressed his face with my hand. His cheeks were so soft.

"I'm sorry Chay" I finally said. "I'm sorry for not being there. I'm sorry for leaving you. Sorry for lying to you. Sorry for not coming back. Sorry for hurting you. Sorry for being stupid. I'm sorry for.....everything"

"Would you please forgive your stupid P'Kim? Would please give this idiot one more chance? I beg you Chay. Please"

PORCHAY

P'Kim was begging me. Over and over again he was asking me to forgive him. He looked so pale. How can I not accept him after this?

After he is looking at me with those apologetic eyes. After that handsome face of him has turned pale from anxiety.
After I can feel that his heart is hurting just as much as mine is.

I could not bear to look at his eyes anymore. I could not hold back my tears anymore. My lips were trembling. His sad but intense gaze were sending shivers down my spine.

"P...P'Kim..." I could not control the tears, which I could feel were now falling down my cheeks. I hid my face in P'Kim's chest. I cried loudly without holding back anymore. Finally I could feel at ease as I know someone is going to console me, take care of me. And so I can cry freely.

Even if he was the reason for my sorrows, he is also the reason of my happiness. I'm not going to deny him anymore. I'll give him one more chance. And it's decided.

"Please don't leave me P'Kim. Please don't leave me again. It hurts. It hurts so much that I cannot describe. I can't live without you. Please love me." I said in between sobs,"You can do anything with me. I won't say a word. Just don't leave me. Please "