Church Bells

Lina's pov
"It's time honey" June tells me and I smile widely and nod. She opens the door and lets me exit first and the first thing I hear is gasps from our bridesmaids.

"Holy shit mama" Sarah exclaims making me giggle and look at the floor

"Holy shit mama" Sarah exclaims making me giggle and look at the floor. "Blanchett is a VERY lucky woman" Sandra says looking me up and down. "OH MY GOD" my brother, Darius, yells as he jogs from the end of the hallway. I roll my eyes as he grabs my shoulders and turns me around. "Y/n... you look so beautiful" my sister says tearing up. "I've already cried enough today Tara please stop" I joke.

"Linaaaa you look so pretty" my little brother says and I pick him up giving him a kiss on the forehead. My other brother is just standing there with his mouth open staring at me. "Ok pervert close your mouth" I joke, "you look like a completely different person... I mean that in the best way" he says looking in awe. "Do you really?" I say funnily, "swear" he says putting his hand on his heart.

"Guys, these are my siblings. Josh, the middle child which is quite fitting once you get to know him. Tara, the second oldest even though you wouldn't know it" she nudges me making me giggle. "Jeremiah, my least favorite obviously" I joke, "that's just mean" he pouts. "And this little man here..." I say bouncing my little brother in my arms "is José" I say booping his nose.

"They're so cuteee" Sarah says with an adorable face making me smile. I put my brother down and my sister takes his hand as June ushers me forward. "You ready?" She asks me, "more than ready" I say excitedly. I let them go first and stand there smiling so much my face hurts. Once the music starts playing I walk out and my eyes take in the beautiful surroundings.

It looks better than I could've imagined

It looks better than I could've imagined. Especially with Cate standing in the center while our family and friends look between us. I can feel the tears in my eyes that I blink away quickly not wanting to ruin my makeup.