Yes To Heaven (christmas special)

If you dance, I'll dance.
And if you don't, I'll dance anyway.
Give peace a chance.
Let the fear you have fall away.
I've got my eye on you.
Say yes to heaven, say yes to me.
I've got my eye on you.

A/N: I know christmas is today (merry christmas!) However in order to make the timeline work i need to do what I'm about to do so😭 also someone please get the reference somewhere in here💀

It had been a month and a week since Nathalie returned to the mansion and she and Gabriel had gotten into a relationship. As they were still in their honeymoon phase, they hadn't been able to get off of eachother and they were the happiest they'd ever been.

And Adrien, he was over the moon when he found out, he did however tease his father for a bit about what he had said a few years prior involving Nathalie and Emilie.

But as she was trying to focus on the love and joy that would fill the air today, she decided to take a walk in the snow, just to absorb everything and see all the happy families.

But she barely made it to the door when she felt two arms snake around her waist and pull her back making her grin widely.

"Merry Christmas, 'sir'." She teased, leaning back into him

"Merry Christmas, 'Miss Sancoeur'." He teased back, feathering kisses up her neck and then across her jawline before finally reaching her lips.

"I love you." Nathalie whispered, looking into his eyes.

"I love you too." Gabriel grinned, kissing her tenderly once again.

"Where are you off to, my love?" He pulled his lips from hers and eyed her carefully.

"I just wanted to take a walk, see the lights and so." Nathalie whispered.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" He quirked an eyebrow at her sudden quietness.

"No! I'm not, I seriously just wanted to go for a walk, do you want to come?"

He smiled at her and nodded, "Should I call Adrien too? He might want to join if he's not with Marinette?" Over the past few weeks Adrien and Marinette had grown closer, and Nathalie wasn't surprised at all when they told the older couple that they'd started dating, while Gabriel, he was astonished.

Nathalie nodded, enjoying the thought of them going out as a little family.

As soon as she nodded, he kissed her quickly before heading up the stairs to find his son.

He came back only a few minutes later with scarlet red cheeks and his hand at the back of his neck.

"He's um- he's comi- he's going to make his way down." He rephrased his sentence, seeing his state and his change of words Nathalie broke into a guffaw making him smile and begin to laugh along with her.

"Seriously?" Nathalie wiped her eyes, still smiling and giggling.

He rolled his eyes and looked away from her, making the young woman laugh even harder as they waited for the teenaged boy.
____________________________________________

Soon, Nathalie, Gabriel, Adrien and Marinette were walking through the streets of Paris, admiring the decor and taking in all the christmas magic they could.

Neither of them said a word as they treaded through the snow, but Gabriel could see how Nathalie would rub her hands together to warm herself up and how her cheeks and nose were a light red and how she shivered ever so often.