I'll Look After You

I'll look after you,
After you,
Oh, oh.
Oh, oh.
Be my baby.
Oh, oh.
It's always have and never hold.
You've begun to feel like home, yeah.
What's mine is yours to leave or take,
What's mine is yours to make your own.

It'd been a week since Nathalie had awoken, she was currently bored out of her mind flipping through channels on T.V. when her room door creaked open.

"Adrien? Come in, dear." Nathalie smiled, patting on an empty space on the bed next to her as the blonde peaked his head through the door.

Adrien smiled shortly and pranced through the door, closing it behind him.

"Sorry I haven't visited since your coma, father told me to let you rest." He apologized sheepishly.

"Don't listen to him next time, I'm always up for your visits." She smiled and paused,

"So, how are you?" She asked as soon as he sat down.

"I should be asking you that question!" He chuckled.

"Well I'm fine now, but what about you?! We haven't seen eachother in two weeks!" Nathalie exaggerated.

"It's...okay." He put on a smile.

"What's going on at home?" Nathalie immediately caught on to the distressed teenager's mood.

"I...I don't feel well," He began.

"Mentally or physically?" She held his hand.

"Mentally." Adrien responded quietly.

"Come here." She called him over.

He quirked a single brow as she shuffled to the side.

"Don't be shy!" Nathalie laughed, signaling for him to move closer.

Adrien climbed in bed and layed stiffly directly next to the woman who he called his mother.

"Relax," She rubbed his arm as he layed by her side.

He let his shoulder's fall and unclenched his jaw, relaxing into the woman.

She smiled down at the boy who was cuddling with her, with his head on her chest like he did when he was little.

Nathalie stroked his hair comfortingly and kissed him on the forehead, slowly rocking him back and forth.

She's always treated Adrien lile her own child, even while Emilie was still alive, Emilie loved the fact that her son had another person to call 'mom' since she knew that she'd be gone soon.

Nathalie switched on the T.V. while still stroking his hair and arm.

His eyes flickered up to the T.V. as they watched some broning excuse of a movie, they didn't speak, they just layed there, but they didn't need to say anything, the company of eachother was good enough to fill the silence.

"I'll always look after you, I made a promise and I intend to keep that promise, always come to me if something's bugging you, okay?" Nathalie whispered as she comforted the fourteen year old.

"Okay," She heard his voice break, her heart aching for the boy.

"I...I love you, Adrien. As if you were my own son," She whispered lovingly.

She partially struggled to say those three words as if something bad came along with them, like buying a really pretty dress and getting a bomb with it.

Nathalie struggled with her emotions on a whole but it was easier around the teen.

They made eachother feel safe and loved when the man they loved couldn't.

The love of her life and his father, when he wasn't there, they were.

A/N: Istg I will personally reach through the screen and grab any of you who take this the wrong way, they have a mother son relationship that's it😟.