Oh, Baby

A B C, It's easy as
1 2 3, as simple as
Do re mi, A B C, 1 2 3
Baby you and me girl
A B C it's easy, it's like counting up to 3
Singing simple melodies
That's how easy love can be
Singing simple melodies
1 2 3 baby you and me

A/N: I'm writing this as my baby brother literally sleeps on my chest so if there's any mistakes it was probably his little hand accidentally hitting the screen.💀

Surprisingly the flight wasn't that bad, it was quite comfortable actually. They were already checked in and comfortable in their rooms.

Gabriel had booked a beautiful suite for him and Nathalie with a pool on the balcony.

The teenagers and Jagged and Penny also had suites, because why not?

Accompanying them was their bodyguards and their pets, Moth and Fang.

Nathalie had just changed into a light pink swimsuit that had a hole in the front for her belly, Gabriel had designed it so that he could interact with their baby better, and Gabriel wore light blue swim trunks.

"Are you ready, my love?" Gabriel yelled from the bedroom as Nathalie got herself ready in the bathroom.

"Yeah!" She yelled back, opening the door and stepped out.

She giggled as she saw the colour of swim trunks he was wearing, "It looks as if we're going to a gender reveal." She smirked.

He chuckled at that and walked up to her, cradling her cheek in one hand, allowing her to cuddle into him.

"Ready?" Gabriel whispered, smiling.

"Ready." Nathalie smiled back.

They made it down to the beach only a few minutes later, only to be greeted by a curious Moth who kept pawing at the waves and Fang, whom was busy scaring off everybody.

Nathalie giggled and then turned around, only to then be greeted by Penny, Jagged, Adrien and Marinette yelling 'surprise!'.

She looked behind them and saw a backdrop saying 'Oh, Baby.' covered with a half arch of light pink balloons and the other half with light blue.

Tears instantly filled the hormonal woman's eyes as she ran walked up to hug everyone.

"Thank you for doing this." Nathalie sobbed, smiling brightly.

"Anything for you, Nath." Penny smiled, kissing the top of her head lovingly.

"Yeah, you do so much for us, mum. We figured this was the least we could do." Adrien smiled, pecking his step-mother on the cheek.

"They're right, Miss Nathalie. Adrien and I would never have gotten together if it wasn't for you." Marinette beamed.

"And I would've never had the chance to be with my beautiful Penny." Jagged grinned, pulling a blushing Penny in by the waist

That alone made her sob more, hugging them tighter.

"We have one more surprise." Gabriel grinned, wrapping his arm around Nathalie's waist.

"What?" Nathalie whimpered, looking up at him tearfully as she tried to get her emotions under control.

Gabriel smirked and held out his hand, signaling for the two mystery ladies to come out.

"Nadja! Caline! Oh, my God!" Nathalie squealed, almost jumping when she saw the two familiar women. Nadja clad in a bright pink swimsuit and Caline in a teal swimsuit.

Caline was accompanied by Jean, holding her close while she cradled their newborn baby in her arms.

"Oh, my goodness. Look at her." Nathalie cooed as Caline came right up to her, smiling gently as she stared at her sleeping baby.