Be My Baby

So won't you, please (be my, be my baby).
Be my little baby? (My one and only baby).
Say you'll be my darlin' (be my, be my baby).
Be my baby now (my one and only baby).
Whoa-oh-oh-oh.
I'll make you happy baby, just wait and see.
For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three.

A/N: so i was thinking of adding in a cat and then i go on pinterest to find a picture for inspo for the new gabenath story that I'm writing, (which is totally unrelated), but anyway, and i see this comic about gabenath with a cat so it's honestly...

A/N: so i was thinking of adding in a cat and then i go on pinterest to find a picture for inspo for the new gabenath story that I'm writing, (which is totally unrelated), but anyway, and i see this comic about gabenath with a cat so it's honestly perfect💀 Also i hope you get the reference which i have left somewhere in this chapter.

"Can we get a cat?" Nathalie asked Gabriel, running her fingers through his hair as he sat on his knees before her, talking to her belly, which had grown quite a bit over the past two weeks, it was as if their baby went through a growth spurt.

"No." He looked up at his fiancée

"Why not?" She almost pouted, making Gabriel almost give in.

"No pets, that's final, especially no cats."

"Oh, but, please, Gabriel, cats are so lovely, and our little one deserves to grow up with a pet, remember how happy Adrien was when Simon got him that little black kitten?" She pleaded, giving him the best puppy-dog eyes she could muster.

"And remember how sad he was when it died? No means no, Nathalie. I will not hear another word of this."

"Hmph." She huffed, turning her body and pulling her shirt down, as if she was banning him from touching her belly and interacting with their baby.

"Oh, come on, Nathalie. You can't be serious." Gabriel rolled his eyes.

"I am very serious."

He sighed, thinking for a moment, mainly about the cat scratching up his work or gauging his eyes out.

"What do you even have against cats?" Nathalie rolled her eyes.

"We have a complicated history." Was all he said in reponse.

"Horrible creatures." He uttered under his breath.

"Well, have it your way then." She got up and began to walk away, folding her arms over her chest.

"Nath, wait." He got up quickly, following closey behind the woman, his eyebrows furrowing as he began to hear sniffles coming from the expecting mother.

"Are you crying?" He inquired, walking in front of her and lifting her chin up with his index finger.

"No." Nathalie's lip trembled as she spoke, trying to hide her tears.

He raised an eyebrow at her, as if he was saying 'really?'.

"Yes, I cry every time I get mad." Her voice becoming increasingly more high-pitched with every word.

"You're mad?" Gabriel spoke carefully, walking on eggshells around the young woman.

"Yes, because you won't let us get a cat!" She now sobbed, falling into his arms.

"Oh, please don't be upset, my love. We'll get a cat, whichever one you want." He whispered, stroking her hair as she sobbed into his chest.

"Really?" Nathalie cried.

"Yes, let's go, right now, go and grab your coat. I'll get Adrien."
____________________________________________

"Oh, look at her, she's beautiful." Nathalie squealed, pointing at a tiny, fluffy, blue-eyed, grey kitten with white paws, a white circle around her nose and mouth and white at the tip of her tail in a little cage. She almost looked like she had a butterfly shaped mask around her eyes making Nathalie giggle.

"Or psychopathic." Gabriel muttered.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes, slapping his shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"Don't be baby, I didn't hit you that hard."

"See? The evilness of the cat is already taking over you." Gabriel exaggerated.

Adrien giggled at the couple.

"What do you think, Adrien?"

"I think it's the one." He smirked.

"Seriously? You're supposed to be on my side!" Gabriel groaned.

Adrien shrugged and turned back to the kitten.

"Fine." Gabriel sighed.

He called over one of the workers at the adoption center they were at, grumbling and mumbling under his breath.

"Hi! I'm guessing you'd like to adopt this little beauty?" The woman cooed at the kitten.

"Yes please." Nathalie smiled, adjusting her scarf.

"All right, I'll get the paperwork started, but in the meantime have you chosen a name and gotten all of the equipment you'll need?"

"Yes, we have, thank you."

The lady then walked off with a smile.

"What name did you choose?" Gabriel and Adrien asked in unison.

"Moth." Nathalie grinned.

"Seriously?" They spoke in unison again.

"What? She has the mask!" She shrugged.

Adrien giggled while his father facepalmed, cursing himself for agreeing to get a cat.
____________________________________________

"Welcome home, Mothy." Nathalie cooed, releasing the kitten from its cage.

Moth gave a meow in reponse, happily making her way to explore the mansion, making Nathalie tear up.

"So you cry when you're happy too?" Gabriel teased.

"Apparently!" Nathalie huffed.

"Watch the kitten! Make sure she doesn't get lost!" Her voice cracked as she turned away to try and stop the tears from flowing.

Adrien came up behind her and gave her a side hug.

"It's alright, mom. You can cry with me." Adrien smiled, making Nathalie cry even harder at his kindness.

Adrien simply laughed at that and hugged her as Gabriel followed behind the kitten closely, making sure she didn't break anything.

A/N: I know this is horrible writing, don't come for me pls, I'm so tired rn💀