Let The Light In

Ooh, let the light in.
At your back door, yelling 'cause I wanna come in.
Ooh, turn your light on.
Look at us, you and I back at it again.
Cause' I love to love to love to love you.
I hate to hate to hate to hate you.

A/N: We're nearing the last chapter, I'm gonna cry. I love this story.

9 months, 4 days later.

Timothée's doctors, especially Doctor Meeks had found a way to cure the illness the rings had given him and now he was a thriving and healthy three year old little boy who was growing like he should.

Noelle was a surprisingly healthy eleven month old for the way she was brought into this world.

Adrien and Marinette were as happy as can be, it was almost sickening.

Gabriel was the biggest girl dad ever, even with two boys. Noelle was spoilt by Gabriel in every way possible, and she knew that if Nathalie said no to something, Gabriel surely wouldn't. She had him wrapped around her little finger.

"Mama!" Noelle shrieked from her crib, 'mama' was her first word, much to Gabriel's dismay, other than 'mama', all she did was babble.

"Coming, baby!" Nathalie yelled as she ran up the stairs to Noelle, who had pulled herself up in her crib by holding onto the bar.

"Oh, honey. What happened?" Nathalie cooed as she laid eyes upon her daughter.

Noelle's lips were pouted and her eyes welled with tears as she stared at her mother.

"What happened, princess?" Nathalie smiled as she walked up to her crib, leaning over it and cupping her daughter's face in her hands.

Nathalie pressed a kiss to her forehead and brushed her brown curls away from her face.

Noelle had inherited Nathalie's bluebell eyes and Gabriel's brown hair, although both weren't sure where Noelle and Timothée had gotten their curls from, they weren't complaining though.

Gabriel loved styling Noelle's hair and dressing her up in designs he had especially created for her, he created an entire line dedicated to her, making his brand now kid and baby friendly.

Noelle babbled back to Nathalie, with a little mad look on her face as she swung her arms around.

Nathalie gasped and put her hand to her chest "He did all that?!" She played along to her daughter's babbling, trying to hide her smile.

"That's terrible, baby." Nathalie cooed as she picked her up from the crib and placed her on her hip.

Noelle wrapped one arm around her mother's shoulder and the other around her neck while Nathalie adjusted her pink, footed onsie.

Noelle had developed separation anxiety from either of her parents and even her older brothers and would bawl everytime they left her, especially with Gabriel and Nathalie.

Gabriel was outside in the garden tending to the new lavender bushes he'd planted, it was early June so he was savouring the summer.

Noelle would be a year old in a little less than a month.

Nathalie walked down with her daughter on her hip to the garden where Gabriel had also built a pool and removed Emilie's statue and replaced it with one of their family.

Nathalie opened the sliding french doors and stepped out and walked down on the stairs, the sunshine instantly hit them.

Noelle giggled as she felt the warm sun on her face.

"Oh, hello, my loves." Gabriel looked up at the two with a smile, he took off his gloves, put down the shovel and walked up to them.

"Hi, sweetheart." Gabriel cooed as he took Noelle from Nathalie's arms and threw her up in the air, Noelle giggled loudly, her two tiny bottom incisors showed as she did so.

Gabriel smiled widely and continued to play with his daughter.

Nathalie walked down and took a seat on one of the garden chairs, smiling as she eyed the father-daughter duo.

"Mama! Mama!" She heard Timothée yell before seeing him run outside.

"Yes, baby?" Nathalie smiled, "Adrien's chasing me!" He whined and ran over to her, hiding behind his mother.

"I'm gonna get you!" Adrien pretended to laugh maniacally as he went back and forth to "capture" Timothée.

"Adrien! Stop harassing your brother!" Marinette yelled after him.

Adrien scratched the back of his neck with a shy smile. "Sorry, Tim." Adrien chuckled, ruffling his hair.

Gabriel walked over with Noelle in his arms, she had a finger in her mouth as she smiled at them.

"Boys, play nicely." Gabriel smirked, pressing a kiss to Noelle's temple before handing her over to Nathalie.

Noelle began to cry and pulled herself up by gripping onto Nathalie's clothes, "Dada!" She bawled making everyone scream.

Noelle's eyes widened in fear and she visibly jumped making everyone laugh.

"Sorry, baby." Nathalie giggled.

A/N: only a few chapters left...(like one or two I'm so sad.)