Hair Braiding (Nyo Lithuania x Female Reader)

You were outside on the hill, waiting for one of your dearest friends, Lithuania to arrive. You laid out a blanket for the both of you to sit on.

You were starting to worry just a bit, the two of you had planned to meet and talk to each other today? What if Ivan disapproved and she couldn't make it?

Suddenly, Lithuania comes walking up the hill, he normally braided hair was styled down today, she looked a bit different, but not too much.
She wore her Kelly green military outfit, as always.

She smiled cheerfully and walked over to you. "Hey, (F/n)" she smiled, she set down the basket onto the blanket and sat down as well.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" You smile back at her. "I thought you wouldn't be able to make it!" You give her a quick hug before talking to her again.

She laughed nervously. "Yeah, I didn't think Ivan would have let me leave or take a break from doing chores around his house. He did though, and now I get to see you." Lithuania pulled out something from her basket, they were little cookies of some sort.

"I brought us these," she explained, she sat them onto the blanket.

"Thank you." You say appreciatively. "Looks like he let you bring cookies too!" You joked a bit.

She obviously didn't seem to get the joke. "Actually, I made them myself." She explained.

"Oh. I see" you nod.

"So what would you like to do?" She asks munching on one of the cookies. You both reach for another cookie and your fingers accidentally brush together.

You look away blushing, "um... Sorry about that." You say apologetically.

"Yeah, it's fine." She says she was a bit embarrassed herself. "So what would you like to do?" She repeated.

"Well, your hair is down. May I braid it for you?" You ask.

She nods. "That's fine. Go right ahead." She sits in your lap, her back facing in front of you. "I have a brush in my basket."

You locate the brush from the basket and then pull it out. You gently brushed her hair with the brush. Her hair was so soft.

After running the brush through her hair and making it smooth, you pull her hair to her back so you could part her hair into three different sections.

'Right over center left to center... So on..' You kept telling yourself. You weren't the best person at braiding, but you enjoyed doing it.

"I'm almost finished." You tell her. You continue the braiding process for a few more times then grab a hair and from your wrist and tie off the hair.

To finished the braid off you set the braid to the front as Lithuania would normally do hers. "All finished~" you sang.

"Would you like for me to do yours?" She asked you, you nodded and smiled.

"Yes please!" She stood up and sat behind of you, she did the same thing as you did with your hair.

She finished more quickly than what you had did, hers was much better than yours, but that didn't really matter!

After awhile the two of you just talked and told each other about things that were going on.

"(F/n... I think I might have to be going now," she sighed, "I really wish I didn't, but Ivan would be upset with me if I didn't arrive at his place on time."

"Oh, I see..." You nodded compassionately. "I guess you better should be going now."

She picked up her basket. "Well before I go... May I do one more thing?"

"Of course." You reply.

You feel her lips press gently up against your cheek, giving you a quick peck. "Goodbye... I'll miss you. I love you so much..." She murmurs.

Your cheek felt on fire, but oh well. "I love you too, until again..."

---END---

Heyyy guys! So I hope you all enjoyed this! I'm really sorry if nyo Lithuania seems like an ooc, it gave a really brief description of her on the wiki.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Please make sure to vote, comment and tell your friends to read my fanfics!

I love you guys!