The Couch (Italy x Reader)

Hello lovely readers! Now I shall be writing an Italy x Reader story.

I'm really sorry about the name, I didn't really know what to name it .-.

This time, I promise, I won't do what I did at the end of the Germany x Reader story. No Gerita, this is an Italy x Reader one shot XD

Enjoy~

~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~

A few weeks ago you had moved into your Italian boyfriend, Feliciano's house with him. The only bad thing about that was that you had to put up with Feliciano's older brother, Lovino.

You take off your coat and lay it down on the coat rack at the front door, you were finally home from a long day of work.

You notice that Feliciano was sitting on the couch in the living room, so you walk over and peep your head in the door.

"Feli~ I'm home!" You sang cheerfully.

Feliciano looked over at you smiling, his eyes closed as always. "Ciao, bella! I've missed you!"

You turned off the lights, then went over to the couch, plopping down next to him on the couch. Feli laid down, resting his head in your lap and humming quietly.

"(f/n), why exactly did you turn out the lights?" Feli looked up at you.

"Oh! Uhhh. I really don't know..." You admit as you looked down into his gorgeous amber eyes.

"Oh... I thought you were thinking of doing something else if you know what I mean."

"What the hell?! Why did you think of something like that? Feli you perv!" You felt your face heat up badly, you looked away.

Feli sat up, "I'm sorry bella!" He said apologetically.

You smirk, shrugging slightly. "Oh no, it's totally fine. Don't worry about it." Your smirk grew bigger, you had a sneaky plan...

"(f/n)! Are you okay, that face you're making is scaring me a lot!"

"It's really nothing Feli... Could you maybe kiss my cheek please?" You gave him cute little puppy eyes as you brushed a strand of your (h/l), (h/c) hair out of your face.

"Of course bella~" Feli leaned in close to you and kissed your cheek softly, it wasn't a kiss on the cheek for long though. You turned your face and crashed your lips against his, he groaned in surprise.

You pulled away and looked into his eyes lustfully then straddled him, wrapping your arms around his.

Feliciano whimpered, absolutely terrified of what you just did.

"Please don't hurt me! I'm a virgin, I'll do anything, anything!" Feli panicked, he snaked his hands down and gently wrapped his arms around your waist.

You smirked even more, "A virgin huh? I could change that hehe."

Feli began to blush, he didn't say anything. Once again you crashed his lips against his, more aggressive though. You licked his bottom lip for entrance, it took him a moment for him to get the actual point. You shoved your tongue into his mouth, exploring the new territory.

You moved your hands up to his hair, running your fingers through his soft, auburn locks. Your hand reached his curl, Feli was too distracted by making out with you to figure out that you were about to tug it.

You gave his curl a rough tug. Feli pulled away from the kiss and quickly wiped the saliva strands away, he flipped you over and pinned you down to the couch.

"You shouldn't of done that, bella." He leaned in, whispering into your ear seductively.

You shuddered, "s-s-sorry-"

"FELICIANO YOU BASTARD! HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR?" Ah, and just like that, Romano had found the two of you in the living room.

~End~

~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~

Hehe, lime-ish am I right? Romano... You ruined the moment -.-

Well anyway, who should I write about next? Be sure to comment and vote!

Thank you so much for reading~ love you all so very much!