A Cinnamon Roll (Finland x Reader)

White, shimmering snow lye beautifully in your front yard after the previous night's snowstorm, that was easily predicted by the weatherman. Sipping on the hot coffee, you rocked in the white rocking chair on your porch, gazing at Tino and his little dog, Hanatamago,  who trotted behind him, her paws leaving footprints on the ground.

You smiled at the sight, bundled up in the warm, (f/c) fleece blanket, Tino wrapped around you before he went into the yard with his dog. He was an amazing boyfriend. Taking the last sip of your coffee you placed it down on the table beside the chair, standing up and folding up the blanket before zipping up your heavy coat.

You decided that you wanted to join Tino, you thought it would be fun to spend some quality Winter time with him after all. Walking down the steps you waved, brushing your hair from your face with your mitten-covered hand.

"Tino! I'm coming to join you!" You chortled, waving your hand around to gain his attention. Rushing over, you hopped through the snow. Instantly, his hands extended out to reach yours, his rosy cheeks darkening when your fingers locked together.  "Aww, Tino, you are so adorable! You're my small cinnamon roll!"

You chortled, closing your eyes for a short amount of time with a sudden happiness inside of you. Suddenly, you felt Tino's hands quickly pull apart from yours. Hearing a gasp escape his mouth, your eyes instantly opened.

You bit your lip, holding back a sob, that was begging to come out. You couldn't help it, seeing Tino turn into whatever he was now made you want to cry, knowing that he could probably never ever be the same again.

"(Y/N)! Don't cry, it's me Tino! I'm still alive," and all of a sudden, his voice became quiet. "It's just, whenever people call me a cinnamon roll, they don't know that it's the truth.."

Your eyes widened, confused and kind of terrified. "May I ask what's going on Tino?" You tilt your head to the side with confusion.

Tino somehow proceeds closer to you, he doesn't look human anymore; if anything he appeared like a small golden bun with cinnamon, with a spreading of frosting all over him.

"Whenever, people call me that, it activates my smol cinnamon roll senses, and when this happens I actually turn into one."

You laughed, it was so hard to believe that anything like this would be true. You thought it was just a silly thing the fan girls came up with on tumblr and instagram and you were just copying them. "Alright, so how are we going to fix you Tino?"

"We're going to have to go to Lukas's house. There he will do a spell on me to undo what has happened. Don't worry though he's done this a couple of times, but he's always done it before it's too late."  Tino shivered, the cold must've been getting to him now.

You scoop him up from the cold ground, wiping off some of the flakes of snow that were stuck on the bottom of him. "What happens if we get to him and it's too late?" You ask worried.

Tino didn't answer for a long while, but then he replied solemnly. "I'll never be a human again."

Hearing that made you so upset, so disappointed. You felt so stupid for calling him something so cute, but doing that turned him into this. You thought of all the things your relationship would miss out on if he was stuck like this. You wouldn't be able to do the same things you used to do that you guys treasured so much.