Kawaii [Japan x Reader]

The struggle it was for you being Alfred's little sister... You loved him and all, but you spent too much time around him. You were starting to act way too much like him, which made your boyfriend, Kiku a bit concerned for your well being.

You ran up to Kiku's house one sunny afternoon right after hanging out with your brother. "Kiku~~~" you sang, ringing the doorbell.

A few moments later Kiku was at the door, he smiled at you. "Konnichiwa (f/n)-chan." Kiku greeted you, blowing you a kiss.

"Kiku-Kun!!" You squealed and glomped him. Alfred taught and told you to do that... As much you knew Kiku hated being touched, you decided to do it anyways.

Kiku stood there shocked, he awkwardly wrapped his arms around you. "Hello, I wasn't really expecting that..." He said once you pulled away. "I'm glad you remembered how to adress me."

You really like that Kiku taught you some Japanese and how to address people in the language.

"I'm sorry! My best big bro told me to do it." You pouted.

He sighed, "You actually listen to him?"

"He's the hero of course I do!" You decided to change the subject. "I got us something!" You giggle.

"What is it?" Kiku asked interestedly.

"This!" You pull out a box of chocolate pocky. "Can we play the pocky game? Pretty please?" You ask him with big goo-goo eyes.

"I guess we can." He replied nervously, "Come inside." He held the door open and you walked into his house.

You looked at his pretty well decorated foyer with cherry blossom wall paper and walk to the living room, where you sit down. You pat a seat next to him to sit next to you, and he did.

"Whoever pulls away first loses!" You remind him and open the box then pull out a chocolate covered stick. You place one end of the pocky stick in between your teeth and Kiku does the same thing.

The two of you both nibble a bit of the stick down and your lips get closer and closer by the nibble.

Finally, you had both reached the end of the pocky stick and your lips touched each other's, you could feel Kiku's lips slowly pulling away, he really didn't like this so he did. He looked down, embarrassed.

You look at him and pout. "Kiku... You loose! Now can we kiss for real now? Pleeeease? We've been together for a long time now!"

Kiku sighed again. "I guess, (f/n)-chan. Close your eyes, since I don't do this much I need to make it count."

You close your eyes as he tells you to do so, his lips pressed up against yours passionately, you kiss him back, gladly.

The two of you pull away and you smile at him.

"I have something for you (f/n)-chan." He tells you. "Come with me," he stood up on the couch.

You stand up as well, you closed the box of pocky then follow him to his room.

"What did you get me?" You asked him. Kiku went to his nightstand and pulled out a small gift bag and handed it to you.

You shake it, trying to guess what it is. "Thank you so much!" You loved it when Kiku gave you gifts, they may be small ones, but they were so thoughtful.

You pulled out the (f/c) gift paper from the bag and pull the gift out of the bag. "It's so adorable !" You say, it was a Chibi figure of a (f/c) kawaii llama.

"I heard you wanted one of those, so I got it for you at one of the stores in Tokyo." He explained, he smiled at you.

"It's so kawaii, but not as kawaii as you!" You giggle and wrapped your arms around Kiku, he wrapped his arms around you affectionately, finally. It made you happy that he hugged you back.

"I love you, Kiku-Kun."

"I love you too, (f/n)." The way he said it, so sincere and affectionate... You loved it so much.

"Oh, Kiku-Kun..." You whisper.

"From now on, you can call me just Kiku." He told you, you nodded. You felt honored with this, in Japan calling someone only by their first name was a privilege and only the people closest could call you this with permission with it being considered respectful. You brushed some of his hair from his face.

"And you can call me (f/n)..."

---END---

~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~

Hello guys! Well I loved writing this one-shot! It was one of my most favorite by far.

Well, make sure to give me more requests, I accept 1p, 2p, nyo and sometimes! Lemons.

Be sure to comment, share and vote if you enjoyed this! Thank you all SO very much.

I love you all!