can't help but be in my head

To the dining room table, rain had his hand to his head to have his eyes peered to the bowl to move his spoon about his food to be lost in thought.
Coming about with his food, payu sat to across from him to eye down to his food to place his spoon into it to grab a huge amount to slowly take it up has he did with his eyes to look over rain to then raise an eye brow.
"Rain?"
Rain took. In a deep breathe but didn't say one thing. Payu signed to look down to place his spoonful to his mouth to chew slowly after he took the spoon out to eye to the side.
For the better part of 3 days rain had been acting like a zombie lately, barely would say a thing, or mutter under his breathe where payu couldn't understand one thing. It made having sex a bit of a difficulty, payu would see this glaze look over rains face has it was there now, to have there sex be done a lot more earlier then other times. It was because payu didn't believe rain was enjoying himself anymore.
Signing, rain then got up with his half eaten food to grab the bowl to move about to head to the kitchen to place it in the sink to go about to head to the couch to lay to his side to curl his legs into himself to place his hands in-between them to eye over the pitch blackness of the screen to take in a deep breathe to continue to be in deep thought.
Payu moved his head up to dart his eyes to then shake his head to toss the spoon into his bowl to get up and quick to go about the couch to be to the side to place his arms wrapped about himself to really eye over rain.
"Enough!"
Rain peered his eyes down has he heard payus tone to look him over.
Payu took in a very deep breathe to step forward to go to the couch to sit to the side to place a hand to rains side to move it up and down, rain Darted his eyes over payu.
"Now?"
Payu rolled his eyes.
"That's not what I'm after..... You've been..... What is going on with you rain?"
Rain signed to look back to the television to eye it over to mutter under his breathe.
Payu narrowed his eyes.
"Rain. I am growing in irritation with this.'
Rain looked back to payu.
"If we're not having sex..... Can you leave me alone?"
Payus lips parted to then scoff.
"Thought we were friends."
Payu withdrew his hand to get up to go to the bedroom, rain made a hard face to then get up to follow.
Hearing foot steps behind him, payu turned to eye over rain who stood a bit away from him to wrap his arms about to look with a stern face.
"You acted like you did, I didn't say shit! So why are you being such a...."
Payu stepped to rain to be right to his face..
"Such a what?"
Rain looked payu up and down to roll his eyes to turn to be stopped to hang his head to look down, payu placed his hand to his arm to stop him.
"Rain.... Talk to me. Why are you acting like this?"
"I never asked you when..... Just let go."
"Aren't we friends rain?"
Rain took his arm away to furrow his brow to make a hard face.
"Why....... Did you act the way that you did?"
Payu darted his eyes over rain to let his arm go to step back to sit to the edge of the bed to look down.
"I.... Just did okay..... But I don't like how you have been rain..... You've been like a zombie lately.....I..... Don't like it..... Especially when you've been...... Having sex...... And..."
Rain wrapped his arms about himself to shrug.
"Just sex. Right payu? What does it matter how I act with it?"
Payu slowly looked up to eye over rains back.
"I want you to enjoy it. Am I.... Doing something you don't like?"
"It's...... Not that...."
"Then what is it?"
Rain turned and quick to eye over payu.
"Why did you act the way that you did? You were so.... Distant! What did I do!?"
Payu signed to look over rain to eye back down.
"It's..... Nothing you did...."
"Then what?"
"I don't want to talk about this rain."
"Why not!"
Payu immediately looked up to rain to dart his eyes about.
"I..... Just don't. Okay?"
Rain made a hard face to shake his head to turn to leave.
"You wanted to know what your such a what, your an asshole!"
Payu flexed his jaw to watch rain stomp away to then flop to the bed to streach his arms to either side to look to the ceiling to sign.
A bit later, rain was still to the couch to feel very confused, with everything that was going on between them and what he was starting to feel confused with what he was starting to feel.
Peering his eyes down he heard the floor boards to eye over payu who was to the side of the door frame to look over rain..
"Rain...... Are you going to...... Alone?"
Rain signed to look back to the Darkened television he didn't turn on to get slowly up to keep his head hung to go to the bedroom.
Payu watched rain come about to take a hand to his arm to really look him over.
"Rain.... Please stop acting like this."
Rain kept his head hung to take his arm away to go about to step slightly into his room to flex his jaw.
"Are...... Are we....."
Payu turned to signed to then look over rain.
"If your not enjoying it then what's the point?"
Rain turned his head slightly to the side.
"Never said I didnt....... Just come to bed."
Payu kept his eyes over rain to turn fully to go to him to place his hands to his shoulders to turn him about to place his hands to his face to really eye over him..
"Do you really want this?"
Rain placed his hands to payus wrists to dart his eyes over him to eye down to nod.
Payu moved his head closer.
"We're at the time......I want to hear you moan.... You act like a zombie, I'm done."
Rain nodded again to have his head moved up for them to go into a deep kiss for payu to move rains body to the bed to not know what was going to come next.