staying away from the other

Darting his eyes, payu was to the living room, next to the dining table, to be sitting down criss cross to be eyeing his things to be making his mixtures to then look up to turn his head to eye over the couch has he saw rains head bob up and down a bit has he was filling a few of his own.
Payu took in a deep breathe to then get up to go about to stop to roll his eyes.
Rain had a bottle to one hand, the other hand a gun to it to be pointing at payu.
He then wrapped his arms about himself.
"Is this how it's going to be when we collect food?"
Rain shrugged without saying a thing.
Payu made a hard face to look down..
This man really is stubborn, been two months of barely a word and always pointing a gun at me, also...... I've been sleeping to the bed and him to the couch more......
Payu shook his head.
Do not think about that!
Payu took in a deep inhale.
"If we're going to be divided, were going to die. We need to talk rain."
Rain then clicked his him has he was placing the mixture together to keep his eyes to it.
Payu rolled his eyes to then turn to go back to what he was doing, rain then placed the gun down to go straight back to what he was too accomplish.
After they got everything done, rain was to the couch to be eating some dinner while payu was to the dining room table to be sitting down to swirl his food. He could understand why rain why to be this way, payu knew this was all his fault but it has been two months of it. Payu was thinking of maybe leaving, being with someone who doesn't talk was like being alone, also payu felt so miserable for what he had done.
Rain eating the last then went about the couch to then go to the kitchen to be too the sink to be washing.
"You get the bedroom tonight."
Payu made a face.
"I'll take the couch."
Rain turned his head to look over his figure.
"This is not up for discussion you pervert!"
Rain then turned his head to look towards his door has did payu.
They heard something loud outside of that door that breathed heavily then went away, rain signed to then go very quietly to his bedroom to close and lock the door.
Payu looked to it to sign to eye down.
A bit later, payu was to the bed to have his arms crossed to be eyeing up to take in a deep breathe to then turn to his side to eye the clock that said it was 2 in the morning.
Payu closed his eyes to make a face, he knew what rain was up to, he then pressed his arms to his chest a bit tighter has his erection throbbed.
To the couch, rain had his eyes to the television, to eye over the porn scene to be too his side to have his hands to his boxers to be stroking himself off to have his bottom lip curled in, to moan a bit, he then signed to move his head up to eye over the clock.
Shaking his head a bit, he looked back to the television.
Why can't I cum! Been at this for an hour!
Rain whimpered to keep going to them jolt up to take his hands out of his boxers to eye the floor to sign.
A memory of that one day went through his mind, when the pain stopped and he actually felt good.
Rain shook his head to then flop back down to look over the ceiling to grit his teeth.
For two months, I can't cum! Can't stop thinking about.....ugh why did payu have to do this to me!
Rain then grabbed his pillow to place it over his head to whimper.
Gulping, payu got up to eye over the back of the door to sign.
Why am I like this? I'm just proving rain right. Why did I have to.......
Payu made a face to then look to the clock to then get up.
Maybe if I eat something I can go to bed, I am a bit hungry and he should be done and asleep by now.
Payu then went about to slowly and quietly open the door to then go.
Rain took the pillow away to peer his eyes down to look at payu with anger.
"What are you doing!"
Payu stopped.
"I'm a bit hungry, why are you still...."
Payu turned his head to widen his eyes a bit, he could see rains massive erection. It was through his boxer hole. Payu then cleared his throat to eye the kitchen to then shake his head.
"Never..... Never mind....."
Rain looked down to then gulp to place the pillow over his erection to have his ears turn bright red with embarrassment.
He then slowly looked up to then move up to have his hands behind him. Rain could see payus erection.
"Hey!"
Payu stopped before the door to eye about.
"Yes?"
"What..... What were you doing on my bed for you to have um...... Um that....."
Payu turned his head to look over rain to then follow his gaze to look down to then place his hands over his erection to look forward.
"Just um......a bit of morning wood..... Wasent doing anything....."
Rain made a hard face to look down to then gulp.
"I'm..... Going to go to bed now."
Rain looked immediately up.
"W..... Wait."
Payu stopped to dart his eyes.
"Um......I..... Um......"
Payu turned his head to eye over a mumbling rain who had looked down again. He saw him shake a bit, making a face payu could tell what rain was wanting.
Rain then looked up to eye over payu who sat to the edge to look to the pillow.
"What.... What are you doing?"
"Something I'm sure you want.......I won't...... Go inside though."
Rain tilted his head to look to payu.
"What are you talking about?"
Payu signed to then take the pillow slowly away, rain started to breathe heavily.
"What the hell are you doing!"
Payu moved his body to the side to then look up at rain to place his mouth to his head to then suckle to then take out his own to stroke.
Rain gripped either side of the couch to shake.
"Dammit! Why are you..... You...."
Rain then tensed to cum, he couldn't help it.
Payu moved his head back to eye over rain to continue to stroke himself.
"That was.... Fast...."
Rain scoffed to then place his limp member back inside to look over payu in anger.
"Why did you do that! Fuck! Where is my gun!"
Payu then grabbed rains hand to place over his own to stroke. Rain looked to the action to breathe heavily.
"What are you!"
"Rain please, I made you cum. Even swallowed."
Rain rolled his eyes.
"Didn't tell you to do that!"
"I.... Wanted to help....."
Payu looked down sullenly.
Rain parted his lips has he saw that too then turn his head has his hand went up and down.
"Just..... Just hurry!"
Payu closed his eyes to do just that.
Rain shook his head to then feel wetness to his hand, he immediately withdrew it to run to the kitchen sink to clean his hands. Payu breathed hard.
"Rain I'm...."
"Go to bed now before I shoot you!"
Payu took in a very deep breathe to then go in, not to know what was going to happen tomorrow.