44. Guilt

After the meeting we had with Band PD, the boys were instructed to go home and stay there until further notice. They didn't exactly listen, however, and we somehow ended up locked in a studio making songs for no reason. They were all taking the news of the situation a lot better then I though they would, considering I thought they would be disappointed that they had to stop their comeback preparations.

They were, to my surprise, much happier then they should be, laughing and joking with each other. I once again sat on the couch in the studio, quietly watching as the seven boys messed around with a song sample Hoseok made on the spot. I wanted to join them, but they had this chemistry with each other I didn't want to interrupt.

I wanted more then anything to distract my mind from the looming threat over my life, and even though watching Namjoon trying to sing was amusing, I was still anxious. I pulled out my phone and texted Hana, giving her an update on the situation.

11:38 am

Crazy cat lady
so i just got out of the meeting and they are working with the police to figure out who is the one sending me these threats
Until then I'm supposed to stay at jks house with the other members

Hanabanana
im glad everything was sorted out
before you ask, jaehyun is fine hes taking a nap right now

crazy cat lady
thats good
he seemed really stressed ealiar
thank you for taking him in

hanabanana
can you call? i have a lot of things i wanna say im just too lazy to type

crazy cat lady
sure but you're gonna hear a lot of yelling

I debated with myself, wondering if I should take the call in the room or step out. Being with the boys made me feel safe, and I really didn't want to talk to anyone else right now. I was still anxious and on edge, the looming threat remaining over my head. I clicked the call button, my leg bouncing with nervousness. Not even a full ring went though before I was greeted with Hanas worried voice on the other side of the phone

"Hey girl, you doing okay?" She immediately asked me. I sigh, nodding my head as if she could see me.

"Yea, i'll be fine. I'm just really anxious right now," I confess, fiddling with the zipper of my jacket. My eyes wander to the 7 boys fighting over a pack of gum. They all seemed so relaxed and I was glad they were, but I couldn't seem to release the tension built up inside my gut no matter what I did. Jungkook was sitting in the chair in front of the music panal, his back towards me.

"Ugh I wish I could be with you right now... But think about it this way, you're in a building where it's almost impossible for someone to get into, so your safe there. And your with BTS. Bangtan Sonyeondan. Bulletproof boy scouts. I would kill to be you right now," I smile at her attempt at comforting me.

"Mhh I guess your righ-"

"Taehyung you little shit! Come back here, that was my piece!" Jimins angry voice rings out and before I knew it, Taehyung was jumping behind me and using me as a shield from the angry Jimin stomping my way.

"Hey woah, don't you dare use me as a shield! You are on your own," I jump up as soon as Jimin charges, giving him the chance to jump on Taehyung. The two of them start wrestling for what I assumed was a piece of gum. I lift my phone back to my ear, digging in my pockets for my headphones.

"Actually scratch that, I think being with you would be safer, I just got used as a human shield," I grumble before going to sit in a corner away from the fighting soulmates. Hanas laugh echos though my phone and I can't help but smile.