27. Icy blue

I could feel my breath become unstable and I was panting hard. I tried to find a bathroom but my eyesight was unfocused. It felt like everywhere I went someone was watching me and judging me and I felt transparent.

I hated this feeling and I just wanted to go home. Whenever this happened to me, Hana was always by my side, ready to guide me through the mess my mind created. She always helped me calm down and now I didn't know what to do.

As much as I wanted to go find Jungkook, I didn't want to interrupt him. I knew he was busy and I didn't want to prevent him from working. That would put more attention on me and that was definitely not something I needed.

I somehow managed to find a bathroom as I rest my head against the wall. My mind was spinning and I couldn't breathe, the constant feeling of being watched never going away.

My eyesight was patchy, the room around me spinning aggressively. As much as I wanted to lock myself in a stall, I was afraid I would fall from my lack of vision at the moment.

"Hey, are you ok in there?" A sweet voice asks from the other side of the door. I didn't have the energy to say anything back and I just stayed quiet, trying to even my breath.

I hear the door open and I feel a panic rise inside me. I did not want anyone to see me like this, especially someone I didn't even know. I gasp as I get pulled into a hug, the girl gently holding me as she rubbed my back. My body stiffened at the contact, my mind too numb to think.

"Whatever happened, you're ok now. Follow my breathing. In...and out. In...and out," I allow myself to relax into her embrace, following her instructions. I felt myself start to calm down, the negative feelings very slowly fading away. The girl rubbed my back, her other hand holding my head against her chest. Her presence was calm and comforting despite the fact I didn't have a single clue as to who this person was.

The girl aided me in stabilizing my breathing and told me small words of encouragement as I slowly gathered myself. She spoke softly and held me with so much care, I couldn't help but feel reassured by her actions.

I pulled away, feeling a lot better. The feeling wasn't completely gone but I was able to breathe normally. The girl in front of me was beautiful, her light blue hair complimenting the flawless makeup she had on. Her outfit contrasted with the pastel color of her hair, the brown sweater hugging her figure in a flattering way. Her gaze was filled with worry and concern as she looked down at me.

"Do you feel any better now?" She gently asks and I nod, hugging myself.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that, I'll be fine now haha," I awkwardly laugh as I scratch the back of my neck. I wasn't ok but I was too shy to say anything. Although I was able to breathe normally, I still felt like shit. The girl shakes her head as she grabs my hands.

"You shouldn't be saying sorry. You can't control your feelings so don't be embarrassed. Do you want to talk about it? It's totally ok if you don't want to. I'm Chaisee by the way," The blue-haired girl looked at me with caring eyes. Her voice was a lot softer compared to her sharp facial features.

"My names Somi. I was just a little overwhelmed, that's all. Thank you for helping me, I probably would have passed out if you didn't," I mumble as I walk over to the sink to splash some water onto my face. The cold liquid helped me fully ground myself from my sudden panic attack. Chaisee laughs and walks over to me, carefully placing a hand on the small of my back.

"It's a good think I took my break then, isn't it? Wanna grab some food if you're not busy? That might help get your mind of whatever is bothering you," She suggests, looking at me expectantly. As I dry my hands I think about what I have been doing for the whole day. It couldn't hurt to make a friend while I waited for Jungkook and the others to finish up their work. Not to mention I hadn't eaten anything since this morning and it was way past lunchtime.