33. Unexpected meet and greet

"Jungkook? What the hell are you doing here?"

The black-haired boy smiled at me, running a hand through his silky locks. He was wearing sweats and a t-shirt meaning he was either coming from his house or from practice.

"I missed you, so here I am. Besides, our choreographer wasn't here today so we got out early," I nod, completely losing my train of thought as I stared into his eyes.

"Mimi, who's that?" Iseul's words immediately snapped me out of my trance. My eyes widen as I realize what was about to go down.

"One-second love," I gently push Jungkook out the way as I close the door behind me. He looked at me confused.

"Do you have someone over? I can leave if now isn't a good time," He loosely wraps his arms around my hips, looking at me intently. I melt into his touch, his presence comforting me effortlessly. I don't say anything and hug him, suddenly wanting his touch. He rubs my back, placing a soft kiss on my head.

"It's a long story, but I have my siblings over right now. It's the first time I've seen them in three years for reasons I don't feel like explaining," I mumble into his chest, not wanting to let go of him. He hums, listening closely.

"You can come in and meet them if you want... I'm the oldest of three. Then it's Jaehyun, who is almost 18, Soren who is 12, and Iseul who is 7. You don't have to meet them today if you don't want to, but I'm not sure when I'm gonna see them again," A heavy sigh leaves my mouth as I look up at Jungkook. He seemed to be in deep through, rubbing small circles on my back.

"I wouldn't mind meeting them today, I don't know much about your family. I need more blackmail," He grins with a playful smirk. I groan and smack his arm.

"Yeah, My brother is dead set on thinking I'm insane because I told him I was dating you. He was ready to go through our messages to prove his point. I fought so hard for my phone," I shiver and he laughs.

"Aw, are you embarrassed by our conversations? I can say much more dirty things if you want-"

"Jungkook!" He laughs, resting his head against my forehead.

"I'm kidding. Kinda," He smirks and I groan.

"Just get your ass inside," I couldn't help the smile from coming onto my face, his playful banter easing my nervousness. I didn't know how the three of them would react to Jungkook. I knew the younger ones probably didn't know who BTS was and although I told myself that was why I was nervous, I was lying. My siblings' opinions mattered a lot to me.

"Wait a minute, did you dye your hair? No wonder you look sexier than usual," I snicker at his comment.

"Just come in. And a fair warning, they're loud,"

I take a deep breath before opening the door, readying myself for what was about to happen. The three of them watched us silently, eyes jumping from me to Jungkook.

"Who are you mister?" Iseul asks with a curious smile. I open my mouth to speak but Jaehyun beats me to it.

"NO FUCKING WAY YOU'RE ACTUALLY DATING THE JEON JUNGKOOK!? I think i'm dreaming," He dramatically falls onto my bed, hand on his head.

"Watch your language mister, we have two kids listening. And I tried to tell you, why would I lie to you, bozo," I mumble moving to sit on the floor with Iseul. Jungkook followed me like a lost dog sticking right next to me. He didn't say it but I knew he was nervous.

"Guys, this is Jungkook. He's very nice," The small girls stared at him for a long time. Iseul didn't say anything but crawled over to my lap, eyes fixed on him.